Fitted UK: Show Stand - Sign up now

Fitted UK Show - Wetherby 26th July

About

FittedUK is a brand new VAG show coming to the north of England this July. This one day annual event is dedicated to all things VAG, be it air-cooled, water cooled, static, air-ride or OEM. Open to all enthusiasts and car owners, the show will feature some of the best vehicles’ from all over the country and will also host a range of entertainment to accompany the awesome agglomeration of cars.

We're looking into a club stand, if you're interested, please read on below and add your name to the list.

Tickets are £11 ea available from fitteduk website in February.

would anyone be interested in doing a show stand at Fitted UK this year? need a minimum of 5 maximum of 15. I went last year and is a good show held at wetherby race course. they have a motor cross display team there this year which will be interesting to see :p

Edited by ColinD
edited content
  • Like 1

right the score is that club stands are free apart from each person on it having to buy a pre sale ticket(and obviously the organisers knowing we will be there). Tickets will be available from February. priced at £11 each. Maybe admin could provide Matching Briskoda Stickers so all the cars are "Uniform" ?

Just worked out I am off . Working day before But I am up for it Alex May might be there too lol

What are you like!!!  :giggle:

Waiting on confirmation of our family Summer holiday dates before i commit to this.

Also looks like Waxstock 2015 is the same weekend........ nightmare planning!

• Like 1