Anybody test driven the new Toyota Aygo?

Stormchaser

I know with some cars the wiring is in place for a lot of the optional extras/standard on higher spec models. IE on our main car the cruise control was an extra £4-500, but all the wiring etc is there so you can add the switch and one 4" wire to 'retrofit' it.

Does anybody know if its the same with the speakers on the Citigo, ie you can buy some speakers yourself and do a simple retrofit?

• Like 1

We test drove the new Aygo before we purchased our new Citigo. We were very disappointed to be honest as at the time it was the only car we were considering. It is cramped & claustrophobic, tinny and smaller than the old model. The styling is fine even if it is a bit 'yoof' for a middle aged grandad!  :p 

We also test drove the UP! ( may as well buy a Citigo) Hyundai i10 - very nice and our second choice car but a wee bit pricey. Kia Picanto - also good but not as pleasant to drive as i10. Fiat Panda - another contender but the poor residuals were off putting. Renault Twingo - what an awful weird car - just YUK! Uncomfortable and vague low geared steering. Smart ForFour - just an overpriced Twingo. 

Our Citigo SE arrives in a week or so hopefully. SE model £2k down , spare wheel, reversing sensors and extra remote key all included for £89 per month. No p/ex.  We intend to pay it off after the 3 year PCP. From Westovers in Poole.

• Like 2

Well oddly the Skoda dealer wasn't up for striking a good deal and what they offered me was a far worse deal than anywhere else I'd been, it was a PCP I was looking at. They said they haven't got much to play with in the car, Back to the drawing board!! tell you what I did like and that was a Kia Picanto, very nice little cars!! ( shoot me down) LOL.... 

Edited by VRSD30

Max I saw I could get off a monte using a broker was £480, I didn't get such a good deal from my local dealer, but they are just around the corner and my mates brother is the master tech there so it should get looked after. I'd rather pay a couple of hundred more and not have to drive half the country should I have any issues.