a pic of your car (please add)

Hey guys! I m not from Britian, but I would like to share my Rapid with you. This site helped me in many way. Thanks!

iJ03BIH.jpg

OfwKR3t.jpg

Bubu, are you from Košice? :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! I m not from Britian, but I would like to share my Rapid with you. This site helped me in many way. Thanks!

OfwKR3t.jpg

Hey is this rear spoiler OEM? i mean the lower, it looks like the Octavia, did you change it or the car came with this one?

• Like 2

Please say theres a guide on ths door pull lights?

If there isn't there needs to be - I want them too! Edited by chrisgreen
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hey is this rear spoiler OEM? i mean the lower, it looks like the Octavia, did you change it or the car came with this one?

Hi! sorry for the late reply. The car came stock with the plastic thingy unpainted. This one is actually from the monte-carlo kit, with black magic paint.

• 2 weeks later...

Have not had a chance to get on the forum a lot recently or I would have posted this before now. 

My MY16 Spaceback SE Sport:

Ordered in March and took collection at the start of June, just ticked over to 1200 on the clock today, very happy with it so far. 

14233811_1095235427240154_707927936_o.jp

Edited by DaftEddie
  • Like 2

Have not had a chance to get on the forum a lot recently or I would have posted this before now.

Ordered in March and took collection at the start of June, just ticked over to 1200 on the clock today, very happy with it so far.

14193804_1095236143906749_358377211_n.jp

That a honey combe grill? And is the splitter standard?

Yes the grill is honeycomb, looks so much better. 

The grille surround and splitter are from a Monte Carlo, which is not available in the UK. I have the skirts also but I didnt realise they didnt come with the sill adapters to fit them lol. 

That sits really well Copey, only 25mm lowered?

Maybe the Spaceback is higher at the back? but 25mm lowered on mine and it would still sit like a roller skate lol

I was going to put H&R 35mm in it, but I have been over ruled by the wife who is the one that drives it daily :(

That sits really well Copey, only 25mm lowered?

Maybe the Spaceback is higher at the back? but 25mm lowered on mine and it would still sit like a roller skate lol

I was going to put H&R 35mm in it, but I have been over ruled by the wife who is the one that drives it daily :(

The green ones 25mm

Mines on how good your guessing is :P

14233811_1095235427240154_707927936_o.jp

Black grill surround completely transforms it, wtf were they thinking with the chrome version? I collected mid July and just rolled over 2k miles, school holidays and running kids round have bumped mileage up a bit for me.

The green ones 25mm

Mines on how good your guessing is :p

I did wonder, I sell all this stuff for my job, looking at it like "25mm??? no way" lol ... its on coils then i would take it?

I did wonder, I sell all this stuff for my job, looking at it like "25mm??? no way" lol ... its on coils then i would take it?

I wish as i could raise the back then haha :P