a pic of your car (please add)

post-132607-0-31278200-1442062228_thumb.jpgpost-132607-0-10794600-1442062332_thumb.jpg

After 14 weeks of waiting Seat Toledo Style Advanced finally arrived.

When I have worked out how to reduce the file size of the other photos to < 2MB I will post them.

Edited by Robbydazzler
  • Like 1

Have to say, liking the instrument cluster and radio option compared to what is in my Spaceback.

Sent from my iPad Mini with Retina using Tapatalk, please excuse any typos.

• Like 1

IMAG0578_zpsuzdufqlh.jpg

IMAG0579_zpsylyteyrr.jpg

IMAG0580_zpsfxdbdkpm.jpg

All washed and cleaned with lastest add ons plus changed bulbs inside and out... now do i get a spolier ?????

I would get rid of the "SKODA", "RAPID" & "TSI" badges, I'm also not a wolves fan but I guess its all personal choice :)

• Like 2

All these mean power... :)

"Other names for the metric horsepower are the Dutch paardenkracht (pk), the French cheval (ch), the Portuguese cavalo-vapor (cv), the Russian Лошадиная сила (лс), the Swedish hästkraft (hk), the Finnish hevosvoima (hv), the Norwegian and Danish hestekraft (hk), the Hungarian lóerő (LE), the Czech koňská síla and Slovak konská sila (k or ks), the Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian konjska snaga (KS), the Bulgarian Конска сила, the Macedonian Коњска сила (KC), the Polish koń mechaniczny (KM), Slovenian konjska moč (KM) and the Romanian cal-putere (CP), which all equal the German Pferdestärke (PS)."

Edited by 67igor1

• 2 weeks later...

The best one I took after I picked it up for the 2nd time.

a002c5de8389d17f23e0358e140592a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the racing blue or pacific blue? Looks amazing! Putting in an order for one this week and I can't decide what colour to get :)

It is Race Blue.Pacific Blue (Seat Meditarranean Blue) is much darker,almost black in a dull light.

Pacific/Med Blue shown below

PICT0302_zpsmh9elmmi.jpg

Nice thanks for the replies guys. Do you have any more pictures of your car with this colour? I'm really torn on the colour to get, I'm getting a Rapid Sport  - I want to keep it subtle so was thinking of a dark colour... but seeing all of the other pictures here the race blue and white also looks very slick :)

Nice thanks for the replies guys. Do you have any more pictures of your car with this colour? I'm really torn on the colour to get, I'm getting a Rapid Sport  - I want to keep it subtle so was thinking of a dark colour... but seeing all of the other pictures here the race blue and white also looks very slick :)

Hi eniarah ,If you look at the thread called "New Toledo Style Advanced" about halfway down the first page you will find pictures of my Toledo in Seat Med' Blue which is the same as Skoda Pacific Blue.I bought it in this colour because it is new to Seat although it is a bulk standard Skoda colour.I like the colour although the wife prefers the denim blue on the Rapid we had before.Race Blue is also an excellent colour and particularly suits the Rapid IMO.Race Blue is metallic and costs £500 more than non metallic Pacific Blue.You pays yer money........

Edited by Robbydazzler

Hi eniarah ,If you look at the thread called "New Toledo Style Advanced" about halfway down the first page you will find pictures of my Toledo in Seat Med' Blue which is the same as Skoda Pacific Blue.I bought it in this colour because it is new to Seat although it is a bulk standard Skoda colour.I like the colour although the wife prefers the denim blue on the Rapid we had before.Race Blue is also an excellent colour and particularly suits the Rapid IMO.Race Blue is metallic and costs £500 more than non metallic Pacific Blue.You pays yer money........

I just saw them there thanks, it's a lovely car! I agree the race blue really suits the car, I am just afraid that it will date quite quickly and I'll be sick of it. I'm just deciding between the charchol metallic and your dark blue. Fortunately my garage is giving a free metallic on 2016 orders so the price is ok for me. Thanks for your reply

• Like 1

Gosh I am not the only one who thinks Race/Ocean blue suits the Rapid better than the Toledo.Strange isn't it.The Charcoal grey in the Toledo is called Rodium Grey and it is used to illustrate the car in the brochures which must mean something.I almost bought a used one in this colour and I think it looks very distinguished.Again down to personal choice.

Race Blue looks stunning on a Spaceback with silver 17's - there's a recent thread with pics of one.

Strangely it doesn't suit the Toledo so well (SEAT call it Ocean Blue I think).

Totally agree about the Spaceback. Also love the Toledo in that colour as it's not such a bland looking car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have decided on the "Quartz Grey Metallic" which is the new name for "Metal Grey Metallic" in 2016.

This isn't my car but it's the same colour.

Put my order in and expected to get Rapid Sport 1.2 TSI 110bhp 6G Manual this January  :peek:

gjgiIE2.jpg

• Like 2