a pic of your car (please add)

Not my bet pic (weather and light has been rubbish since I had it detailed, but for now, here's a pic of my silver Spaceback):

16127341232_e5b162a64f_c.jpg

I never knew how much the VW Jetta looks like a Rapid/Toledo.

f2983fa6d50bfb978958a455a57d1c6f.jpg

Despite using the PQ35 Golf platform, the new Jetta borrows a lot of bits from the VW Santana (which is the Chinese-built variant of the Rapid/Toledo and which is based on the PQ25 Polo platform). They've tweaked some of the panels and upgraded the interior (for the better) to differentiate it, but there is a substantial amount of parts and panel compatibility between the two.
  • Like 1

Black roof and wheels would be better [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...and an illuminated TAXI on the roof.  it looks more like a cab than a low end E-class Merc.

anyway major thread drift... this one was about showing off our cars no?

Edited by camelspyyder
  • Like 1

hpw do you post a photo what is all this URL stuff?

Just host your images on something like Flickr and paste in the BBCode from there. It's what I do.

hpw do you post a photo what is all this URL stuff?

Hi Mark. Click the more reply options bottom right of the box. That will take you to a page that will let you post photos off your comp.

Edited by wire
  • Like 1

After installation of Monte Carlo grille frame (with standard wheels and ridiculous suspension).

CIMG1711

After installation of Piano Black Fox FX004's and Eibach's (but in need of a wash).

IMG 0761

IMG 0762

• Like 1