vrs se

nitrick

Only one way to find out.

But I would steer well well clear of it if I am honest with you.

In fact I seem to remember seeing it advertised previously, I recognise the number plate anyway.

JRJG

Simply ask yourself this:

Why would someone sell a car for £2900 when the standard equivalent regularly sell for a thousand pounds more?

The rest of the market is asking for £5000-£6000+ for such a low mileage example of an SE.

Why it be half the price?

That is why I would not go near it.

JRJG

Pretty sure that a scam. The number plate looks familiar for previous threads started on here

Im with you on that one, them pictures look familiar. Something to do with a scam and it being reported to ebay

When I bought mine this car was also up for sale for £6000 as I remember they called it Feeby due to it's plate.

It is a con as I saw poss the same phone number on a mk4 golf Anni for half price and because I watched it, ebay contacted me and told me that the sellers account had been hacked.

When I bought mine this car was also up for sale for £6000 as I remember they called it Feeby due to it's plate.

It is a con as I saw poss the same phone number on a mk4 golf Anni for half price and because I watched it, ebay contacted me and told me that the sellers account had been hacked.

I noticed that too when I was looking around for an SE last year.  Cheapest I could find a sub 50K SE in un-molested standard trim for last year was £6K private, or around £7K dealer.  This looks suspicious at best.

• Like 1

SCAM!! DO NOT BUY

I'm now the current owner, bought it off a fellow briskoda member at the end of November. (Mat.M iirc)

Pretty sure the same scam was being pulled at the same time as the previous owner sold it to me.

Is someone else to report the advertisement on eBay as I don't have an account on there.

• Like 1

#518 is on the register in this section , but I don't recognise the username and they haven't said when they owned it.

I did update the SE register when I purchased it, it seems as though the posts have been removed and the list updated to coincide with that.

Its a scam, they person/s keep using previous adverts and pictures. eBay are reluctant to do anything about it regardless if you report it. When It happened to me, I offered to send them a picture of me with the car with the V5 and they said that wasn't sufficient evidence it was my property.....