which coilovers

now.. i am in debate with my friends about coilovers and how i might as well get poverty spec ones over APs. im not sure ive had joms and fks before on my polo and the ride quality is terrible however the were stupidly low  :no:  so what do people think is it worth the extra £200 for the APs 

If you like parking in McDonalds and looking 'wicked-sick', go for whatever, if you like driving the car, go for something a little more upmarket. APs are a good compromise and probably the minimum you should be considering.

• Like 1

If you don't mind spending a bit more the KW range of coilovers are very good even the budget inox versions get stainless tubes so the threaded parts don't corrode and are easy and painless to adjust :) HTH

I just fitter the JOM kit, its a bit bouncy but been in a fabia with AP kit and tbh its pretty much the same.  I think the KW ect.. would be much better, however £200 compared to £700+ is much better lol

Go for what ever your budget allows, as with most things in life you get what you pay for.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Cheers yeah I wish I had loads of money to splash out on amazing coilovers but like you said my budget doesn't allow it im a part time student aha

And thanks everyone Im still unsure lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk