show me your cone filters and engine bays

SKYHAWK

Battery's in boot, basically I just orders 500mm of 80mm diameter silicone hose, a 45 degree 80mm elbow, 80mm RamAir filter and some mikalor clamps. Cut the length of hose so that I could use it for the inlet and for where the cone goes onto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Battery's in boot, basically I just orders 500mm of 80mm diameter silicone hose, a 45 degree 80mm elbow, 80mm RamAir filter and some mikalor clamps. Cut the length of hose so that I could use it for the inlet and for where the cone goes onto

Lol, a how to, to putting the battery in the boot mate :D

• Like 3

Lol, a how to, to putting the battery in the boot mate :D

shut up you ! :( haha

I don't have a how too my mate done it. Basically made a little bit of metal plate, drilled holes through it and bolted all the fuses off the top of the battery to that and then just extended the positive all the way too the boot

Edited by tommccabevRS

Get fat cable, run to boot. Pick up battery, place in boot. Connect fat cable with a fuse/breaker. Connect fat cable to fuse box in engine bay. Connect other end of fat cable to battery. Connect negative to new earth point in boot. 

Edited as negative should be last :P

May want to add secure battery in boot at some point :)

Edited by DanHarper

item number 360615486076 this suitable?

16mm2 isn't good enough for a battery>boot install.

Look for 'Welding battery cable' on eBay, in a diesel application (more current drawn by the starter + glow plugs on a cold start) I'd probably use 35mm2 which is near enough American AWG2/2Gauge.

16mm2 isn't good enough for a battery>boot install.

Look for 'Welding battery cable' on eBay, in a diesel application (more current drawn by the starter + glow plugs on a cold start) I'd probably use 35mm2 which is near enough American AWG2/2Gauge.

like this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2m-METRE-RED-WELDING-BATTERY-OR-EARTH-35mm-CABLE-ARC-MIG-TIG-240A-240-Amps-/350831877040?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Components_Supplies_ET&hash=item51af359bb0

Yeah.

I need 5m to get to the battery behind the spare wheel (estate, slightly longer). I ran my cable inside along the passenger side (there are convenient holes to run the cable through the firewall just above the strut).

Edited by DanHarper

how is it connected to the front? is that just a normal pd130/pd160 connector that you've attached it to?

cheers

just jammed into the opening? theres the flexi tube being held on something with a jubilee?

it's a trumpet kind if thing bolted to where the standard one went, bought it off eBay. Search JP160 intake and it will come up on here