Monte Tweek codes

PhilAng

Hi after reading a few posts about the various tweeks you can make to the Fabia, I've booked it into my local Skoda dealer. The person I spoke to hadn't heard of some of the tweeks in particular the sweeping hands on the speedo. Does anyone have the codes for these tweeks so I can show them? By the way they're doing it for free as we bought the car from them. Cheers Phil.

I'm doing the same next Monday, i've seen other Montes with the speedo sweep (needlesweep) but they also tried telling me it might not be possible and i told them i've seen it done...even some HTP fabias have it so montes must be able to do it

When Tech1e fitted my cruise control he also tried to enable needle sweep and large MPH on the maxidot; neither of which were in the VCDS options for my model.

Late 2013 Monte Carlo Tech Edition

Maybe its in a different place? Or maybe its just those with maxidot that cant?

MFD on my SE and its activated.

When Tech1e fitted my cruise control he also tried to enable needle sweep and large MPH on the maxidot; neither of which were in the VCDS options for my model.

Late 2013 Monte Carlo Tech Edition

Seen it working on a maxidot, works on both
  • Like 1

To be honest I don't know, I don't have VCDS I just searched the coding and gave it to the guy who had VCDS and he did all the wizardry for me. I saw a bit of what he did and tbf it didn't look hard so anyone who knows VCDS will understand the coding.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well i told my dealer if they didn't know how to do it then i could show them this and what you guys said but they said they can't just get it from me as it can wipe everything else apparently lol probably think i'm trying to hack them or something