Jasons Tattoo thread progress

Guest BigJase88

5 sessions £1050

Or maybe 6 £1260

£70 an hour

I was sore after 3 hours wouldnt fancy any more in one sitting :o

dont mean to enlighten you on how big my balls are but i sat for 6 hours first session and 7 hours second session for my sleeve ;)

Guest BigJase88

dont mean to enlighten you on how big my balls are but i sat for 6 hours first session and 7 hours second session for my sleeve ;)

Just for you

C4004553-0E99-4E32-B488-5A727F591AF7_zps

My view is I think some Tats are fantastic the art work is amazing, but I would not never be having one, as I like to look and not to have.

Guest BigJase88

I'm wondering how much my 1/2 sleeve I'd like to get is going to cost me now and how I'd get it past swmbo if it's over £300.

Probs aroun £5-600

Keep going and ignore the "critics" lol. My only advise is that you may have to man up when they get to the inner arm as that is sore :devil:

I have a sleeve, took 12 months but well worth it to me personally. Great talking point when out and about, prepare for random people to start stroking your arm lol :D

10428078_1536646346619361_85934836632607

Edited by joelk2010
  • Like 4

Guest BigJase88

Yeah my mates been getting his for like 2 years

I booked ahead as i wanted it done and dusted before the summer

Sessions are booked 2 weeks apart so should be complete in 10-12 weeks! Just in time for the grand national :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BigJase88

Was painful

Was alright actually i cheated and took some painkillers before i went! I had a stretch mark on the inside of my bicep that got slightly pi55ed off and that was a bit nippy! Still swollen now :o

• 2 weeks later...