Little vid of a sport sat on its bum

I love it without the bonnet and boot badges. Pity they can't be removed without leaving holes

This video has also made up my mind about getting the windows tinted - it's a definite yes :clap:

Edited by Delberthot

That's pretty beautiful to be honest. I'd never have mine that low, and definitely wouldn't spend the money on hydraulic suspension however I love it completely debadged with the crisp ice white lights. I hate that mine are so yellowy. :(

I was thinking of 18 but would have to get the speedo sorted by skoda then

this was discussed a few months back. the speedo in mine is about 4% optimistic - so moving up in overall wheel diameter anywhere from 0 to 3% will just be correcting the error thats already there on OEM 17's -no need to re calibrate the speedo. it'll just be nearer to the independent (accurate) gps readout -

note - amundsen appears to disply speedo mph not gps mph so it isnt accurate.

Edited by camelspyyder

IMO i think this is not pretty, [emoji107] just cheapened the Rapid and made it look boy racer,, to join the Corsa/208 brigade.

What do you not like about it to put you off so much.

I think IMO it's smooth lines are stunning. I agree with you, if it comes down to ride height tho.