Hot version ?

seems they do do a hot one now!!! http://rapidskoda.cz/novinky/rapid_rs/

If you read it, it says that car is photoshopped and not to expect an RS version as people who buy rapids can't afford RS versions and if they could they'd by an Octavia basically, so there is no market for one.

If you read it, it says that car is photoshopped and not to expect an RS version as people who buy rapids can't afford RS versions and if they could they'd by an Octavia basically, so there is no market for one.

ah right, thanks for that..I don't read czeck !   A rapid RS would be cheaper than an  RS Octavia so I would buy one!

Edited by charles

ah right, thanks for that..I don't read czeck ! A rapid RS would be cheaper than an RS Octavia so I would buy one!

Lol me neither, luckily my phone translated for me. :D

Well I don't think they'd be that much in it, I've seen 14 plate TFSI Octy VRS for 19k yeah that is pre-owned but brand new they are around 25k. I reckon a Rapid would come out at 19—20k. And for that I would fork out that extra 5k for the Octy personally or buy pre-owned 6 month old.

• Like 1