50Cal Cover Up Filler Glaze-Review on Page 2 now added!

Hunty278

Confused.com

Who's car is the Ford?

Wife's?

Your Sig says Octavia Neil

Yes mate, it's the wifes. Thought it would be a better test bed for the photo's as you could actually see the swirls, rather than on the Silver Octavia.

• Like 4

Your thread in DW seems to be going down well. It would seem that others agree it's a good filler glaze, nice work on your Focus :thumbup:

Thanks buddy, thought I would pop it on there to spread the word. Always nice to give a new small business a bit of a lift. I put it on Detailing Addicts and it seems to have gone down well on there too. Some positive comments for a decent product.

• Like 3

Not at all buddy. I pinged them a message on DW with a link to thank them for the free air freshener and let them know there was plenty of interest on their products in other forums. But by all means, share away.

• Like 2

Thanks buddy! A favour for one of the boses at work that one! It's not what you know, it who owes you a favour. Plus he was a great old boy! SRP via rotary and Gtechniq C2v3 on that one. Nice little combo on white that it.

I love those Jag's. So comfortable, hold their value really well! That is really tidy. How much are they going for over in NI?

• Like 2

Thanks buddy! A favour for one of the boses at work that one! It's not what you know, it who owes you a favour. Plus he was a great old boy! SRP via rotary and Gtechniq C2v3 on that one. Nice little combo on white that it.

I love those Jag's. So comfortable, hold their value really well! That is really tidy. How much are they going for over in NI?

That on in the picture is £16.750 but not keen on the black leather.

• Like 1

Might just have to purchase the glaze. I've been asked if I can sort a friends VW Golf out which is swirled to high heaven. But alas I've only got 6hrs before she drives it back up to Scotland so nowhere near enough time to polish. But the reviews on here make me believe that the glaze maybe the best option. Thanks for posting.

• Like 3