Call from skodauk ?

Hi everyone I missed a call today from skodauk and was just wondering if it might have been a courtesy call or maybe something else, so I just wondered if everyone else got a call from Skodauk after purchasing a new car. Also just to add it was about 2 months ago when i took delivery of the car.

Any replies are much appreciated

I have had a few courtesy calls from skoda uk, mainly to check that I'm happy with my new car and that my dealer is basically offering good service

I had the same but just for this latest car

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

After all I said in February, I did get a call from Skoda on Friday to ask how we were getting on with the new car. For almost a year we were trying to get a test drive of a 1.4 DSG trying every dealer within 50 miles and no one showed any interest in helping us including Skoda. Finally after chasing up all the dealers again I found one to test drive in Lincoln, made an appointment took a test drive and placed an order for a new 1.4 DSG Elegance. Since taking delivery I have had 2 calls from dealers, one telling me the previous car was due for its first MOT (they could not even get that right they were 3 weeks late) and another to see if we were still interested in buying a new Skoda. I confess I gave the guy from Skoda a bit of an ear full about the lack of help from them and their dealer chain, we have been driving Octavias since 2000 changing them about every 3 years.

I bought a Citroën C5. It was a great car but 4 years on and I still have a call every few months asking me if I want another one!

I still get adverts and insurance quotations regarding cars I haven't had for 12 years!