vrs estate floor mats

matr

where can i buy mark 3 vrs floor mats?

Do you mean standard carpet mats fitted when delivered or aftermarket ones with a VRS logo? 

If the former then the dealer is one of the cheapest options, and if not in stock usually can be delivered in 24 hours.

I like my fabric mats and think they look much better than rubber ones. I also like the fact they absorb spills better and just take a quick Vax once a year to stay like new.

However I don't have kids...

• Like 1

I will probably end up getting a set of fabric mats and rubber mats, with my work I'm always getting in the car with grassy/mucky shoes as are the kids so for midweek will probably use the rubber ones and at weekends whip them out and use the fabric ones as I agree they look a lot better! My last car was a commercial Landcruiser so wasn't concerned with the kids getting in and out with mucky shoes and spilling drinks etc as they were never in it. Having said all that I'll prob get fed up with doing that after a few weeks and either sacrifice the fabric ones to getting dirty or just leave the rubber ones in. Dealers do seem to be best price for mats.

Rubber mats are the winner. Especially if your kids spill things the mats do a good job keeping the spill together.

Unless you banish children from your car completely the rubber mats are best

But they are so heavy that performance of the car seriously suffers :D

No seriously they weight a ton compared to the cloth ones, which I think is a good thing. I will keep the rubber ones at the back for the kiddies and in the front will change them winter/summer. I have noticed that after just one day with the support-foot of the maxicosi isofix base the cloth mat has a "dent" in it. So I'm not sure about the quality of the standard cloth mats. I'll see in the summer when they are used for the font seats.was seriously

But they are so heavy that performance of the car seriously suffers :D

Kids are heavy yes but the wife insists we bring them

• Like 3

Kids are heavy yes but the wife insists we bring them

if you put them on the floor it's better (both the wife and the kids): car's heavier, OK but at least it compensates for the top heavy pano roof.

Thanks for all the response, just to clarify I am after mats with VRS embroided in to the mat for the fronts. I can find Mk2 mats but not Mk3 (the car came with plain black mats).

many thanks

Thanks for all the response, just to clarify I am after mats with VRS embroided in to the mat for the fronts. I can find Mk2 mats but not Mk3 (the car came with plain black mats).

many thanks

I assumed that this may be the case. The VRS logo for Mk3 is different to Mk2 logo, so when ordering make sure you are getting the right one. Another option may be to get one of local branding / embroidery places to modify the original mats.