Will this fit.....?

Its the same as the one I took off mine when I was changing the dog bone mount. You need what is often known as the S3 lower strut brace - they are as cheap from a dealer - part number 8N0 199 403 B. If you do a search, you might find a price (either on here or seatcupra.net).

Send me your pics.

Fitted one of these to my 2001 4x4 estate a couple of months ago but had to be removed when I had the engine/gearbox skid plate fitted last week. Was told by local Skoda dealer that both can not be fitted at the same time. Anybody know if that is correct?

Its the same as the one I took off mine when I was changing the dog bone mount. You need what is often known as the S3 lower strut brace - they are as cheap from a dealer - part number 8N0 199 403 B. If you do a search' date=' you might find a price (either on here or seatcupra.net).

Send me your pics.[/quote']

mine stayed on when i did my dogbone mount,didn't get in the way at all. :confused: octy VRS

mine stayed on when i did my dogbone mount,didn't get in the way at all. :confused: octy VRS

I was only referring to it because PJGoose was there when I did my dog bone mount - I took the strut brace off to make it easier to get to the DB. It went on again afterwards.