PCH Octavia VRS Jet Vehicle Finance

That's a fantastic deal specially on a 2 year deal. I can't say I've heard of them personally but I'm sure some of the good folks on here will have. You could always do a Google search for reviews on them. Most of the reputable finance companies have extensive reviews on trusted reviews website. Also be sure they divulge all additional fees such as arrangement fees and processing fees. They are inclusive in skoda pch as is gap insurance too

That's a fantastic deal specially on a 2 year deal. I can't say I've heard of them personally but I'm sure some of the good folks on here will have. You could always do a Google search for reviews on them. Most of the reputable finance companies have extensive reviews on trusted reviews website. Also be sure they divulge all additional fees such as arrangement fees and processing fees. They are inclusive in skoda pch as is gap insurance too

Hmmm did not think gap was included? forgot to say there is a £60 fee on top of deposit better than £200 some wanted. cannot find any reviews on them at all hence asking...

I didn't think it was included myself until 2 days before my car was due and I was signing the paperwork. A nice surprise :-) if you have found no reviews I would proceed with caution. Give it a day and hopefully someone on here will have had an experience with them to share with you.

When i spoke to them they were quite helpful, it did limit you to non metallic colours which is fine i would like white anyway, I got the impression they had a stock of cars also - the only thing on them i can find is someone on here bought a car from them and some confusion over the car being pre registered...

price wise its enough to tempt me away form the scout offer and keep the wife happy to - she prefers the vrs....

Sounds like a great offer and at the end of the day as long as there are no hidden fees and upon return of the car they judge it on wear and tear to bvrla guidelines you really have nothing to lose and if the wife is happy too your sorted. Lol

I didn't think it was included myself until 2 days before my car was due and I was signing the paperwork. A nice surprise :-) if you have found no reviews I would proceed with caution. Give it a day and hopefully someone on here will have had an experience with them to share with you.

Gap insurance isn't included as standard, so they've just added it to your quote. You won't be getting it free.

• Like 1

Gap insurance isn't included as standard, so they've just added it to your quote. You won't be getting it free.

I guess that's what they did but it's still a very reasonable price per month to include gap insurance which I'd budgeted around £250 extra for the 3 years cover

I've ordered a vrs tdi estate through jet 3 weeks ago, great help with many emails exchanged, I've gone for a 4 year lease with 10k per annum, deposit is £1450 followed by 47 payments of £242.

Not such a great offer if you turn out to be the second owner though? Think I'd want to get that clarified...

It really doesn't matter on a lease if it has been pre-registered or not. It only effects the re-sale value, and that is of no interest to you as you don't own the car :)
  • Like 1

I've ordered a vrs tdi estate through jet 3 weeks ago, great help with many emails exchanged, I've gone for a 4 year lease with 10k per annum, deposit is £1450 followed by 47 payments of £242.

Finally someone who has used them!  - called them again today seemed helpful enough without 'over' selling it - they confirmed the supplied cars are brand new and will be un registered even have stock at a dealer, do you have your car now - are you happy with it? did you have to collect it or do they deliver?

• Like 1

That's not bad, but not as good as the deal the OP was after. Ultramagnet, at a guess, there will be some 'problem' with the original 2 year offer and something like this we be offered as an alternative once you've had further discussions with them.

That's not bad, but not as good as the deal the OP was after. Ultramagnet, at a guess, there will be some 'problem' with the original 2 year offer and something like this we be offered as an alternative once you've had further discussions with them.

Hi i have an actual quote for this having spoken to them twice they confirmed the same deal both times.

Sorry for the late reply, my car is due in 4 weeks I'm on holiday then so I'm hopping to get it when I'm home 5 weeks tomorrow, the car is getting delivered to me as when I asked about what happens they said it will be delivered to my door! Can't wait nkw

• 2 months later...

I'm waiting for a 2.0 tdi vrs from Jet Vehicle as company motor. I got 3-36 mths with 15k PA for £221 for a MY 15 spec. Dealt with Mike Cornish there very helpful chap. 30 + quid cheaper than Skoda dealer. Just wish the bloody car would come quicker; only a few more weeks to wait  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: