Jewson - Oxford..

DGW

If you are looking for an alternative west of Oxford try Grey Gables at Curbridge.

I have had great experience from Greygables, a family run business with excellent engineer/technician- including the owner.

Unfortunately they were put under pressure by Skoda UK to move their operation to a trendy centre of Banbury at considerable expense. 

Consequently they are loosing the Sales Franchise -but maintaining the service operation and some nominal sales opportunity in the Witney area.

Wherever  you venture into the Witney are you notice the number of Skodas that have been sold by them over the year.

Very bad treatment for loyal operation.

• 4 months later...

Recently bought my first Skoda from these guys and must compliment them on an easy pressure free experience. I dealt with Sam Smith, he was pleasant to deal with and communicated with me well throughout the process of the sale giving a reasonable part ex price for my old car too.

• 9 months later...

This Dealer is now Ridgeway Oxford and has moved to what was Oxford Audi at Kidlington:

2 Oxford Road

Kidlington

Oxford

OX5 1AA

• 11 months later...

Ridgeway Oxford have just won Skoda UK Aftersales Retailer of the year award.

I took my car in yesterday and received excellent service, looking to buy a new Yeti from them for the wife next week.