MKIII VRS Now Traded

kerrbryan

Car now reduced again too £16,950 OVNO.

Really great value at this price!

Mileage now approx 15,500

Will be a shame but soon to go to a local dealer or webuyanycar if no one snaps this up.

Might be worth updating the price in the first post or putting it in the title so it's more visible.  Grab some attention.

With the price of Skodas these days, it's a year old Octy VRS for Fabia money...  surprised it's not gone TBH.  Plenty of people seem to like the grey.

• Like 1

Might be worth updating the price in the first post or putting it in the title so it's more visible.  Grab some attention.

With the price of Skodas these days, it's a year old Octy VRS for Fabia money...  surprised it's not gone TBH.  Plenty of people seem to like the grey.

Thanks, updated

• 2 weeks later...

Amazed I still have this! 

Dealers are the only interest Im getting. Looking likely going to one next week for £15,750 so genuinely not asking for too much money.

Its a awful lot of car for the money,for me personally the only reason that i wont buy it is the colour,ive seen this colour in the flesh & it just looks like its in primer & i dont like it,im sure there are plenty of people that like this colour & im amazed you havent sold it at this price.  :thumbup:

Me too (amazed it must be closed to piquing someones interest now) at the price that has my attention

It is one of those marmite colours some will die for and others not so, but thats car colours - will always divide people and then there are "safe" (boring) colours and its not one of those.

Its no shop stopper for me though I'd be genuinely interested (except) I REALLY want a petrol....

my ideal new shape vrs would be (ltd edition vrs mk1!) blue and be a petrol so I can't get over that myself - that's my personal reason, I think the price is into attention grabbing for private sale now!

Its a awful lot of car for the money,for me personally the only reason that i wont buy it is the colour,ive seen this colour in the flesh & it just looks like its in primer & i dont like it,im sure there are plenty of people that like this colour & im amazed you havent sold it at this price.  :thumbup:

I'm one of those that loves this colour, that my friend is a good looking car.

• Like 1

Going to a dealer down south, Westgate Skoda on the 8th September and will likely hit the forecourt at around 18-18.5k and they will literally drive it straight in as the cars immaculate!

Going to a dealer down south, Westgate Skoda on the 8th September and will likely hit the forecourt at around 18-18.5k and they will literally drive it straight in as the cars immaculate!

Honestly I wish I had money. I keep looking at this thread thinking surely someone must have by now. Shame you can't shift it but I guess that's how it can be sometimes hey.

Honestly I wish I had money. I keep looking at this thread thinking surely someone must have by now. Shame you can't shift it but I guess that's how it can be sometimes hey.

I know, I never can get a car shifted privately, always look after them and price them competitively. Two private ones on autotrader the now, a 63 plate estate at 19k, 3k above mine!

Looking forward to the next beauty to hit my drive at the end of sept now tbh.

• Like 1

Grimsby? I'll pop down and have a look round once it's here.

Its a wonderful looking car at a really fair price.

The reason why it is still here imho is that although its a fair price to ask, most people would buy on finanace at that price and/or have a car to trade in. Not a lot have 16k in cash

That's why the dealer will snaffle it up.

It's a real shame as its a cracking looking car and a cracking price. Have you got it on AT and PH too?

Its a wonderful looking car at a really fair price.

The reason why it is still here imho is that although its a fair price to ask, most people would buy on finanace at that price and/or have a car to trade in. Not a lot have 16k in cash

That's why the dealer will snaffle it up.

It's a real shame as its a cracking looking car and a cracking price. Have you got it on AT and PH too?

Autotrader, ebay and here.

Yeah I realise thats the difficult part, although bank loans are as competitive if not better in most cases. 

Leaving the Skoda brand but will still have my wee monte for a short while so will still be on and off here. Good, informative forum :)

• 2 weeks later...