Shark STS v2 group buy - get your FREE STS unit here!

shark_90

Well we've decided to do it again!

It's rare these kind of offers come up from us at Shark Performance, but to celebrate the release of our new and improved Self Tuning System, we're giving away a FREE STS unit with every remap purchased until 9th April!

We will be running this as a group buy offer - which means we will need a minimum of 10 participants before we can go ahead on the order. Orders will close for this on 9th April and due to the nature of this offer being a group buy, the units will not be shipped until approximately 7-10 days after the closing date.

All orders (unless collected) will be subject to a £9.99 delivery charge and we will be offering 10% Stage 1 maps to active Freedom members (please quote your Briskoda username when ordering).

To order: Telephone our office on 01623 332233 and speak to one of our very helpful, very skilled and very beautiful team (well, two out of three ain't bad) who will need your vehicle registration number or VIN, your delivery address, and payment details. Please note that credit card payments will be subject to a 2.4% surcharge. There is no cash alternative to this offer.

Please add yourself to the list below and please update once you have called to place your order!

If this group buy goes beyond 10 people then that's fine, and also feel free to share it with other owners clubs/forums who may be interested. However we can only keep up with one list!

Happy tuning everyone!

• Like 2

Sorry to sound dumb, but do I have to order the remap up front (IE give you payment details etc) to qualify, or just add my name to the list and then pay up in April ?

Oh, and how much is the Stage 1 remap for a CR170, with the Briskoda discount ?

Cheers :)

EDIT: Just realised my Freedom membership has run out. Guess I need to cough up for that too...

Edited by muddyboots

Muddyboots, £450 STS inc discount, just need to get 10 members interested before placing orders to secure discount. I was there today , I think their supplier of sts units is doing them a deal on 10.

Can you give me a Total Price please for a Stage 1 remap + STS Unit for a MKIII Tdi  (184bhp ) Vrs please.

Does this offer also include the Valet Map, Imobilisor Map ? + original Map

Does the ECU have to be opened up or is an Orb Port Jobbie

Thanks 

AG

Ben, I currently have a Quantum Tuning map on the Edition 100 (1.9 PD130 AWX) would I still be able use your STS?

If so I would the car be returned to std by yourselves or the Quantum map just overridden? 

(Do you have a RR graph of a PD130 available?)

A few questions, is my 2013 Yeti 1.8 TSI compatible with the STS unit and can I remap it using said STS or do I still need to visit a Shark dealer?

Is there any time constraint as to when map is applied as I rather wait till June till second service done and insurance renewal is then too so easier to add remap/ change insurance.

Sorry to sound dumb, but do I have to order the remap up front (IE give you payment details etc) to qualify, or just add my name to the list and then pay up in April ?

Oh, and how much is the Stage 1 remap for a CR170, with the Briskoda discount ?

Cheers :)

EDIT: Just realised my Freedom membership has run out. Guess I need to cough up for that too...

Coughing up £12 to save nearly £50 isn't a bad shout to me!

The CR170 Octavia isn't yet STS compatible I'm afraid, but we are working on it!

Can you give me a Total Price please for a Stage 1 remap + STS Unit for a MKIII Tdi  (184bhp ) Vrs please.

Does this offer also include the Valet Map, Imobilisor Map ? + original Map

Does the ECU have to be opened up or is an Orb Port Jobbie

Thanks 

AG

Hello Mr Goldfinger!

The map for the 2.0TDI 184 is £649 inc VAT, as a Freedom member you save 10% on that so your total price is £584.10 with an STS worth £175, so that's not a bad discount at all!

The unit stores your original map, Performance map and Immobiliser map. The map is delivered via OBD and the ECU does not need to be opened :)

Should I add you to the list?

Ben, I currently have a Quantum Tuning map on the Edition 100 (1.9 PD130 AWX) would I still be able use your STS?

If so I would the car be returned to std by yourselves or the Quantum map just overridden? 

(Do you have a RR graph of a PD130 available?)

The STS will store whatever is on your car now as the "original" map. We can supply a standard map for you if you'd like, but the STS will always see your quantum map as the original. Overwriting it should be no problem though.

Here's a graph from an AWX 1.9TDI as in your Superb

post-39574-0-20736500-1426933226_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

A few questions, is my 2013 Yeti 1.8 TSI compatible with the STS unit and can I remap it using said STS or do I still need to visit a Shark dealer?

Is there any time constraint as to when map is applied as I rather wait till June till second service done and insurance renewal is then too so easier to add remap/ change insurance.

Unfortunately the new STS isn't yet compatible with the ECU that the Yeti 1.8TSI uses, we confirmed this recently and we don't have a solution for it yet I'm afraid. We are working on it however

Hello Mr Goldfinger!

The map for the 2.0TDI 184 is £649 inc VAT, as a Freedom member you save 10% on that so your total price is £584.10 with an STS worth £175, so that's not a bad discount at all!

The unit stores your original map, Performance map and Immobiliser map. The map is delivered via OBD and the ECU does not need to be opened :)

Should I add you to the list?

Need to get passed Mrs Goldfinger first    :S

The Yeti CR170 isn't tunable with the STS either, is it?

I'm pleased to confirm that the Yeti CR170 CAN now be tuned via OBD and IS compatible with the STS!