Shark STS v2 group buy - get your FREE STS unit here!

shark_90

I'm pleased to confirm that the Yeti CR170 CAN now be tuned via OBD and IS compatible with the STS!

Oh you git. I was content that it wouldn't be so I'd not have to make a decision. Darn it.

Are there dyno graphs available?

• Like 1

Oh you git. I was content that it wouldn't be so I'd not have to make a decision. Darn it.

Trust me after having Shark maps on both my CR170 Superb and the F/L Yeti, you will not regret it!

Ben did you get my PM?

Sorry about that..

I don't know how to add an image when posting on my phone, so if I cant do it I'll try to add it tomorrow

Trust me after having Shark maps on both my CR170 Superb and the F/L Yeti, you will not regret it!

Ben did you get my PM?

I don't think so, I already replied to one but don't think I had another reply? Can't really check at the moment as posting from my phone

Coughing up £12 to save nearly £50 isn't a bad shout to me!

The CR170 Octavia isn't yet STS compatible I'm afraid, but we are working on it!

does that also mean the Yeti Outdoor 170 CR is not yet doable?

does that also mean the Yeti Outdoor 170 CR is not yet doable?

The Yeti uses a different ECU and as confirmed above, the Yeti IS able to be mapped over OBD and the STS is compatible.

• Like 1

The CR170 Octavia isn't yet STS compatible I'm afraid, but we are working on it!

One day in the future I'll be happy and can have this, or just not bother with having STS. Extra discount for us who cannot have STS instead. /Cheeky/ :)

Cos nowt is 'free', unless distributor is giving out STS units free.

One day in the future I'll be happy and can have this, or just not bother with having STS. Extra discount for us who cannot have STS instead. /Cheeky/ :)

Cos nowt is 'free', unless distributor is giving out STS units free.

Hopefully soon it will be available, we are working on it!

• Like 1

Well we've decided to do it again!

It's rare these kind of offers come up from us at Shark Performance, but to celebrate the release of our new and improved Self Tuning System, we're giving away a FREE STS unit with every remap purchased until 9th April!

We will be running this as a group buy offer - which means we will need a minimum of 10 participants before we can go ahead on the order. Orders will close for this on 9th April and due to the nature of this offer being a group buy, the units will not be shipped until approximately 7-10 days after the closing date.

All orders (unless collected) will be subject to a £9.99 delivery charge and we will be offering 10% Stage 1 maps to active Freedom members (please quote your Briskoda username when ordering).

To order: Telephone our office on 01623 332233 and speak to one of our very helpful, very skilled and very beautiful team (well, two out of three ain't bad) who will need your vehicle registration number or VIN, your delivery address, and payment details. Please note that credit card payments will be subject to a 2.4% surcharge. There is no cash alternative to this offer.

Please add yourself to the list below and please update once you have called to place your order!

If this group buy goes beyond 10 people then that's fine, and also feel free to share it with other owners clubs/forums who may be interested. However we can only keep up with one list!

Happy tuning everyone!

Hi

I'm looking at getting my car mapped by one of your dealers local to me, does this offer still apply?

Hi

I'm looking at getting my car mapped by one of your dealers local to me, does this offer still apply?

STS units are all handled by HQ, so I'm afraid the answer is no. However with the STS you wouldn't need to visit a dealer at all!

At the moment the answer is no I'm afraid, we are hoping to be able to support it very soon!

:( 

As soon as you do please get in contact I have money at the ready :)