White Dove - Cardiff.

DGW

Just had my 4th car from White Dove... received good service on the Sales and Finance side for all 4 - started using them early 2017.

I have had no issues with their Service Department or Spares Department either...

After a recent flat battery on Karoq after it was left parked for 2.5 weeks at airport and having to get Skoda Assist involved - they booked me in the next day... checked over car...while I waited.. concluded the issue was the DashCam - not allowing the system to shut down to protect battery as I had connected it from a permanently live fuse and that had drained battery.

No charge for the 30 to 40 minutes check... despite the issue being sort of self inflicted.

• 3 years later...

Ordered new Octavia SEL with added extras overall I’m very pleased from placing the order and taking delivery was fantastic it was a slight delay regarding covid and Ukraine.my sales man was very good and he always kept me informed with my car so thumbs up to white dove Skoda Cardiff .