Yeti roof bar front cover fallen off

Dinski

My yeti L&K has just lost its front roof bar cover, the black bit in front of the silver bar like in the picture.

I wasn't sure if it had fallen off or if someone had stolen it.

So I called skoda and they said it's covered under warranty, it was apparently a recall, so I'm getting a new one fitted next week so this is just a heads up for anyone else thus has happened to.

1AF7C157-5AB4-4DD2-8A5C-DDC557AD1654.jpg

• Like 2

Happened to mine a few years ago and lots of others since.  A known problem - I always used to give them a firm push on before setting out whenever I remembered!

It is disappointing that this problem apparently hasn't been fixed as yet on the production line.

Couldn't agree more...

I lost two (one front, one rear) during the winter storms.

Did you get them replaced with the warranty?

Got them posted to me and I put them on yesterday with a bit of bostik for extra security.

I removed the other two and reseated them with some glue as well.

The new ones seem to fit better with no gaps, maybe they tend to distort over time?