Suzuki Vitara (New model) and S Cross Thread

• 4 months later...

I thought it was a face lift of the Hyundai Kona at first .... then I saw the price!!!!!

Original pre-facelift Kona

Hyundai Kona 2017 - First look at Kona's exterior design and specs |  Express.co.uk

New Suzuki

image.jpeg.7a9954ad5994a109152a6ffd04b0b181.jpeg

Edited by Lady Elanore
  • Like 1

It will be about Average emissions and somehow Suzuki are thanking Toyota for lending the money to buy themselves back from VW just before the Emissions Scandal broke allowing the Toyota share value to soar.

Lots of those Suzuki's will get First Registered someplace and leased out somewhere.

The whole Hybrid RRP thing is a bit farcical, especially with models from the PSA group.

The Rav4 is quite a big car so the Suzuki will be too I suppose but still...that price.

I thought Suzuki was primarily a budget car manufacturer.

The Kona isn't a bad looking car. Not my thing but it's not offensive.

47 minutes ago, Aspman said:

The Rav4 is quite a big car so the Suzuki will be too I suppose but still...that price.

I thought Suzuki was primarily a budget car manufacturer.

The Kona isn't a bad looking car. Not my thing but it's not offensive.

I had a look at the specs of the Suzuki Rav4 a week or so ago just out of interest...   they are pretty high but the major off-put was a CVT box, alongside the price!

55 minutes ago, skomaz said:

I had a look at the specs of the Suzuki Rav4 a week or so ago just out of interest...   they are pretty high but the major off-put was a CVT box, alongside the price!

I've not real experience with those boxes. My mate has one in his outback but it pretends to be a normal auto with set ratios most of the time. He's indifferent about the CVT.

His Outback is some weird banzai edition. I've no idea if that makes a difference.