VRS PD TDI 08 ISSUES ?

Alright folks....first post here for me....normally on scottshvag site for my bora 150 tdi ( smokey pd206  !! ).Going to look at an Octavia PD VRS...not the "CR" ( KW08 TYP )....Milton Keynes area......Any one know if there is anything I should be looking out for for this model, or even this actual car ( silver )?.....only 33k on the clock...black aftermarket multi spoke 18's - £7,900 trade. Cheers in anticipation of any haeds up nightmares to watch out for...other than usual potentail dpf issue.

10/10 sir. top advice. seems that every high powered diesel you look at has some sort of issue...but the CR 170 looks worth looking into as suggested...or mapping the 140 as you say..........I'm starting to think the pd 170 might be a bit of  a  risk, even if injectors / loom / dfp replaced. tahnks agin very mush for you advice and the link. All the best.