How not to wrap your car

AndyRG

Probably their birthday, the funniest one I have ever seen was a condom - boiled and stretched over a Mini, with the seats, steering wheel and gear knob also sheathed in condoms and then finished off by filling (via the sun-roof) with polystyrene chips before adding the final - outer condom.

Did that to mates car years back with an industrial sized roll of cling film... Then sprayed it multicoloured... He was not best pleased

Working on the buses years back, my mate did that to my 2CV with about 12 bus ticket rolls.

It was payback for me turning his Daihatsu Hijet wheels back to front/inside out whilst bored on a hang-up between services one day.

I then lifted one rear wheel slightly off the ground on the back axle so when he started it, it went nowhere.

He then put "POO out of service" on my digital bus blind.

Etc

Children, children....!

• Like 1

We did that to someone's car. Used 3 new rolls of shrink wrap.

Ditto I nabbed a roll of pallet wrap from the factory I was working in as a student. Took him feckin ages to get it off; I think there was about 2000m of wrap on it.

I once worked if a place that made pallet wrap. On my last day the lads decided to wrap me on an office chair and wheeled me out into the car park and left me there for a while til I managed to escape :D