Clubstand @ Forge Summer Action Day Castle Combe 2015 - 12/09/2015

devonutopia

I am starting the early booking process for the above show as the Spring Action Day is still fresh in the minds! :D

Most people will know about the Castle Combe Action Days!  Lots to see on the circuit throughout the day, including drifting displays.  Lots of clubstands, trade, etc.  For those who don't know Castle Combe Circuit is located just off the M4 east of Bristol.

The cost to attend and get on the Briskoda clubstand (right next to the track) will be £12 for a yellow "car and driver" pass/mirror hanger in to the circuit and on to the clubstand for the day.  This gets 1 car, and 1 driver in.  Park up, have fun, enjoy  :D

Extra passengers in the car can order extra £12 "just tickets" through me too.    :thumbup:   Or pay £15 (might go up!) on the gate.  PLEASE ensure you tell me when booking, how many of each type of ticket is needed, thanks.

The final cost is 63p for a stamp!  :D

Track time organisational thread is in progress in the track forum.  This is JUST for clubstand only.  More than likely we will have the same spaces on the Chippenham Road end of the circuit where there is a lot of room.  :)  Hopefully we can amass as many clubstand goers as track session goers  :D

Please PM me with Full Name, Brisky ID, Car Model, Postal Address, and how you prefer to pay - paypal "friends-family" / bank transfer are my two preferred options.

This year I am sorting out passes a little earlier than usual due to me not being around for the day (boooo) so deadline is a little bit in advance of the 12/9/15 show date

DEADLINE SUNDAY AUGUST 23RD 11PM

CLUBSTAND (Don't add own names, I will do it)

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

(NO LIMIT)

CLUBSTAND (Don't add own names, I will do it)

1) - exFiesta - Superb II

2) - MrsGroup1rs - Fabia vRS SE

3) - NOBLEskoda - Fabia HTP (63p short :p)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)