Kamikaze line hits CYC

BTS22

• Like 4

I've just been checking this out this morning. Looks the real deal on Ravens thread. He's extremely knowledgeable with his coatings. I may be tempted on the new team bus!!!

• Like 2

Raven really is the man for coatings and I very much value his opinion when it comes to these things.

The artificial clear coat really is mind blowing stuff!

• Like 2

Thanks for posting Ben - the Kamikaze trial reviews seen in 2014 were pretty awesome.

So this stuff is definitely worth a test from what i have seen on other forums.

The hydrophobic behaviour on some of their coatings is pretty spectacular. :thumbup:

• Like 2

Raven really is the man for coatings and I very much value his opinion when it comes to these things.

The artificial clear coat really is mind blowing stuff!

Couldn't agree more. Comes across as completely unbias and reports on a lot of products. Great bloke.

Artificial clear coat is the one that initiall grabbed my attention, but their solvent free and voc free coating look like a doddle to apply. The technology is advancing at an alarming rate!!

Thanks for posting Ben - the Kamikaze trial reviews seen in 2014 were pretty awesome.

So this stuff is definitely worth a test from what i have seen on other forums.

The hydrophobic behaviour on some of their coatings is pretty spectacular. :thumbup:

Some of the videos on youtube are epic Ste, aren't they!! Even fronntheir QD, which also boasts 3-6 months protection on its own!!!

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more. Comes across as completely unbias and reports on a lot of products. Great bloke.

Artificial clear coat is the one that initiall grabbed my attention, but their solvent free and voc free coating look like a doddle to apply. The technology is advancing at an alarming rate!!

Some of the videos on youtube are epic Ste, aren't they!! Even fronntheir QD, which also boasts 3-6 months protection on its own!!!

Exactly Neil - truly epic looking performance on some of those videos :yes:

The trouble was finding a trusted supplier at the time - most tests traced back to the Far East in 2014 trials;

so i wasnt able to get a hold of any at the time - nice that CYC have got it sorted :thumbup:

• Like 1

Exactly Neil - truly epic looking performance on some of those videos :yes:

The trouble was finding a trusted supplier at the time - most tests traced back to the Far East in 2014 trials;

so i wasnt able to get a hold of any at the time - nice that CYC have got it sorted :thumbup:

yes mate. Really good that CYC have bought into it. They did the same with Sonax and I think they've done really well with that.

I've been tempted by coatings before and have tried wolfs chemicals one and ADS Repel coat. But I think the initial reports from ISM look promising. Ease of use and curing is the key as I don't have a garage. Awaiying reports on Miyabi too. I can't afford to waste money really, so will have to wait til someone takes the plunge first I'm afraid. But with 3 years longevity it presents relative value for money. Time will tell with the reviews that will come in. Many over on DW have already taken the plunge!

• Like 2

yes mate. Really good that CYC have bought into it. They did the same with Sonax and I think they've done really well with that.

I've been tempted by coatings before and have tried wolfs chemicals one and ADS Repel coat. But I think the initial reports from ISM look promising. Ease of use and curing is the key as I don't have a garage. Awaiying reports on Miyabi too. I can't afford to waste money really, so will have to wait til someone takes the plunge first I'm afraid. But with 3 years longevity it presents relative value for money. Time will tell with the reviews that will come in. Many over on DW have already taken the plunge!

It certainly looks like a product that I could offer to my clients Neil...if the durability promised comes to fruition

I've read of these claims before from product manufacturers...I guess time will tell

I wouldn’t apply to our cars though because I enjoy washing and detailing them on a regular basis

Alan...This stuff is definitely not for you..LOL

• Like 1

Totally agree Neil.

A load of people at work are cashing in company shares this month..... new cars aplenty due in the car park;

and i have people at my desk every day.... planning new car details and looking for advice on latest coatings etc. :yes:

Plenty to go at.... with new releases  from SiRamik, Kamikaze, etc plus the usual suspects. :thumbup:

• Like 1

It certainly looks like a product that I could offer to my clients Neil...if the durability promised comes to fruition[/size][/size]

I've read of these claims before from product manufacturers...I guess time will tell[/size][/size]

I wouldn’t apply to our cars though because I enjoy washing and detailing them on a regular basis[/size][/size]

Alan...This stuff is definitely not for you..LOL[/size][/size]

It's certainly worth looking into Chris, but at 3 years durability you may be waiting a while, and doing yourself out of some business.

Totally agree Neil.

A load of people at work are cashing in company shares this month..... new cars aplenty due in the car park;

and i have people at my desk every day.... planning new car details and looking for advice on latest coatings etc. :yes:

Plenty to go at.... with new releases  from SiRamik, Kamikaze, etc plus the usual suspects. :thumbup:

Interesting times Ste. Keep us up to date. A couple more lads at work have asked me to look at their cars too after seeing my mates S6 that I did, but they will have to wait a while!! Haha. I'll be doing the superb first anyway, but if ISM is scratch resistant I may go for that to keep the team bus looking good.

• Like 2

Oooh now this does look promising I could be very tempted for some artificial clear coat.

• Like 2

Intteresting products, but thanks, I've got enough LSP's to last me a lifetime :)

They are interesting products for those looking for that long term protection; but not for me.

As you say - plenty interesting LSP's in everyones collection.... a new one every week to test recently.

Not to forget the Definitive Wax free refill every year, for life......  on Pro Edition  :thumbup:

• Like 1

I might sell some gear to try some of these products.

Watch this space.

Maybe I'll get some up for sale at the end of the month then, around most people's pay day ;)