Beige interior

Hey,

Does anyone has Beige interior for Estate SE L?

I am placing an order with this interior, it looks nice and brings some brightness to the interior. But i started to wonder, if it is the right decision. How easy it is to clean this beige material if it gets dirty? Do simple foams and sprays work good?

post-129599-0-74426100-1430594570_thumb.jpg

post-129599-0-29569200-1430594571_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

we had a mk1 VRS with light grey seat material, after 10 years of kids and dirt the autoglym upholstery cleaner made an excellent job, pretty much good as new

So no one has bought this interior, really surprising...

I would just like to know, if the material is easily cleanable :)

Autoglym upholstery cleaner seems quite nice.

I've ordered my hatchback with the beige interior too and am hoping for delivery in June. Will definitely let you know how it looks and hopefully I will keep it clean enough to not know the answer to how cleanable it is haha!

Dilz, when did you order yours ? Mine starts building that tomorrow:)really hoping for end of May delivery? What do you think guys? Any chance for that ? :)

I have the beige interior in my car. The fabric seems to be easy to clean but luckily I haven't had to try it yet  :clap: I can't imagine there would be any problems to clean it with e.g. the Autoglym cleaner.

I would choose the beige again any day. Just looks so good in my opinion!

So no one has bought this interior, really surprising...

I would just like to know, if the material is easily cleanable :)

Autoglym upholstery cleaner seems quite nice.

Hey arnos

I thought you might like to check out this video as it has some nice shots of the interior. It's not English lol but at least you can see the interior in its full glory!

• Like 1

Hey arnos

I thought you might like to check out this video as it has some nice shots of the interior. It's not English lol but at least you can see the interior in its full glory!

Thanks for the video!

But i opted for black interior, because im having a baby, and it wouldn't be the most practical interior to have with little children :)

Thanks for the video!

But i opted for black interior, because im having a baby, and it wouldn't be the most practical interior to have with little children :)

Hmmm. My best advise would be an indeterminable beige/brown interior color in that specific case... :D

• 1 month later...

Hey arnos

Excellent vid. Thanks for posting the link. I hadn't seen the beige trim option 'in the flesh' and it looks bl**dy awful on the Skoda configurator (how can a company undersell itself so badly??) so had ignored it up to now. But if this vid is true to UK spec, it could be just what I'm looking for. The standard black interior is nicely put together, but such a sombre place....

I have had the beige interior in a Mk2 and now in a Mk3 Fabia, as I considered that it complimented the exterior colours I chose and I like the'light' interior that it gives.  In each case I had the Autoglym treatment carried out from new (effectively Scotchguarding of the interior).  I have found that any marks cleaned off easily using Autoglym products.  That said, I subsequently put seat covers on from Mick's Garage as extra protection from dogs and regular passengers ( I car share). Incidentally, the seat covers are an excellent match to the beige interior and are not expensive; whilst very good for what they are, they are not what I would regard as top quality though the first set was fitted for two years before the beginnings of wear meant that I removed them.  However, the fit is excellent on both the Mk2 and 3 and many passengers have thought that they were the original upholstery, so I am more than happy on that basis.  If you take care of the car I don't believe that there is an issue with a beige interior, but if you are used to climbing in wearing dirtier clothing or carrying passengers wearing Barbour jackets, then in IMHO black would be a better option!