YORKSHIRE MEET - Saturday 30th May

Hey there guy

the last meet was loads of fun and a good drive out after the fish and chips for some lovely ice cream

I haven't been on recentley because I've just moved into my first home and haven't got Internet in place as of yet and have used all my mobile data haha

So the question us now do we stick to that place and make that a regular monthly meet there or do we try something new again?

• Like 1

Stick me in Craig for this one. Apologies for the non attendance once again but will be deffo at this one. I'm easy where ever you decide to hold the meet.

Sent from Connor's iPhone 6 Gold

I have to say I did enjoy the Guiseley meet and travelling up to billy bobs for ice cream afterwards was just the ticket :)

I'm more than happy to go to Guiseley again but I am open to new suggestions and I will be deciding by the general consensus of the group where the Yorkshire meet will be this month and what time it should be scheduled :)

I'm sorry to hear you can't make it tony and mark your presence will be sorely missed and it seems as if I will be the lonely citigo this month haha

Connor I is good to hear you will be joining us on this one and your apology is accepted for last time but by the sounds of it we may be reliving last month's ee with different faces anyway so it's all good :)

Nice one Chris and Auric it will be good to see you guys

And to the two 'newbs' haha you guys are more than welcome to join us,the more the merrier :)

I will keep you updated as to the location and time as things progress on this thread :)

Nice one guys

Craig