Config the new Superb! (In German)

Wow
I spec'd one up to similar spec as the passat I ordered and in german pricing it was almost 40k
Throw vrt on to it :o

Wow

I spec'd one up to similar spec as the passat I ordered and in german pricing it was almost 40k

Throw vrt on to it :o

You'd probably have a bi-turbo A6 here by the time you add in the VRT!

• Like 1

There are a lot of options there that I thought were standard on the L&K tbh

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/346660-uk-pricing-spec/page-2#entry4203939

Even in the current model there are many differences in spec within the various markets - UK and Ireland have different spec L&ks for example, so there will definitely be variations I think. Having said that I do think we will be forced into choosing more options with the MkIII

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope the L&K will be available with black leather interior. WTF is it with brown these days?? NO NO NO!!!!! Will be speccing up an SEL otherwise!!!

I don't think black will be an option. The brown interior is hideous. I have brown on the dash and steering wheel with beige leather and it's not too bad actually but I agree with you on the brown seats[emoji107]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Configurator on Škoda UK website is down... hoping it's due to them loading the new Superb !

Current 3 door car totally unpractical for my 10 month old mini-me (poor planning... on the car front, not the baby).

Roll on June... fingers crossed it'll arrive before the end of the summer, so I can invite mates over for a bbq in the back seat (apparently it's huge).

• 2 weeks later...

Contacted Skoda UK via Twitter asking when is the UK config going to be back online... reply:

"Sorry. We've been doing our Year 2016 updates and it was a big job. We expect it to be ready really soon."

Not soon enough Sir......

Contacted Skoda UK via Twitter asking when is the UK config going to be back online... reply:

"Sorry. We've been doing our Year 2016 updates and it was a big job. We expect it to be ready really soon."

Not soon enough Sir......

I'm due to order a new company car through a leasing company, VAG as a whole seems to have had a major update. VW and audi prices all revised and some seat stuff, they weren't on their website for a couple of weeks. Skoda has been missing from it entirely for over 3 weeks and fabias only just popped up on there yesterday. So I suspect it's all related.

I was thinking of moving away from Skoda to be honest (I've had 2 Octavias followed by a superb ii). Just for a change and maybe a bit of badge snobbery. But seeing the specs of the new superb and early reviews I will probably have a rethink once I know how kind it will be on my pocket!

The config tool is back up in UK but missing the superb. Assuming it will be added over the next week before 1st June

Oddly not only no new Superb, but also the Octavia vRS is the current spec, not the newer version. so why was it so long out of service ?

Edited by Mr Grump

UK configuratir for the superb still not available but the visualiser is up

I don't know if the visualiser shows all possibilities, but Interestingly l&k interior is beige/beige (looks cream to me), SE L is EXECUTIVE beige and black leather (looks dark brown not beige to me). SE is grey/black and the S is the only black on black option but cloth not leather

UK configuratir for the superb still not available but the visualiser is up

I don't know if the visualiser shows all possibilities, but Interestingly l&k interior is beige/beige (looks cream to me), SE L is EXECUTIVE beige and black leather (looks dark brown not beige to me). SE is grey/black and the S is the only black on black option but cloth not leather

The German visualiser is exactly the same as the one on the UK site, not offering anything other than single interior options, however the configurator shows multiple interior options across the range.

Seems to be the opposite for wheels in as far that you can choose any of the 16" to 19" options for any spec level in the visualiser but are limited to your choices in the configurator (16", 17" and 18"/19" for the three German market spec levels).

The Combi/Estate is now listed on the German site but not in their Configurator.

Also, don't put too much faith in the German spec levels and pricing. UK cars are always spec'd much higher than the equivalent car on the German market. There is a thriving market in Germany for buying LHD spec'd cars in the UK and shipping them back for this very reason (even domestic brands like BMW and Mercedes), but the value of the Euro may not make that so viable now.

I suspect the German options are completely different to the UK model. I tried to configure a octavia vrs today and there are a lot of differ options and some the UK get but the german market doesn't.