2015 Fabia Monte

I would say 4 weeks minimum, it depends on how quick it gets put on the train to Emden after it's built then how long it waits for a berth on the ship to the UK. Once it's in the UK you'll could be waiting up to 2 weeks. It's getting into the quiet time of year now leading up to Christmas so you may just hit lucky.

Waiting 1.5 weeks so far since mine was built, don't think it is even on a ship yet.

Depends on when your's got to Emden, Mcburns ... but the ship Frisia left Emden on Monday night, and is arriving in Dublin early in the morning. Fingers crossed yours is on there !!!

If so - you should have it in about a week.

Depends on when your's got to Emden, Mcburns ... but the ship Frisia left Emden on Monday night, and is arriving in Dublin early in the morning. Fingers crossed yours is on there !!!

If so - you should have it in about a week.

Don't get my hopes up!

• Like 1

Be brave !!  :D

Edit : Frisia - just passing Rosslare now !  http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:419946/mmsi:357015000/vessel:FRISIA

Dublin port :  http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/index/eta/all/port:245/portname:DUBLIN/page:2

Frisia ETA 02:53 in the morning !!!!

(Torture, eh ??? )

Emailed my dealer today to check build date (originally week 48 / last week in November) and he said my Monte is being built this week! Must have had dozens of diesels cancelled I reckon.

Mad that it's over a month early.

I know this question has been asked a million times, but what's the average time between build and collection from dealer in peoples experience?

Sent from my Moto G

I waited 14 weeks for mine from ordering to collecting

• Like 1

Be brave !!  :D

Edit : Frisia - just passing Rosslare now !  http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/shipid:419946/mmsi:357015000/vessel:FRISIA

Dublin port :  http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/index/eta/all/port:245/portname:DUBLIN/page:2

Frisia ETA 02:53 in the morning !!!!

(Torture, eh ??? )

:D

The dealer emailed me this morning, should have it for the long weekend!

I asked had it arrived in Ireland and he said it should land in the next day or two but I think he meant get to their showroom unless there is another boat coming in soon?

• Like 1

I still haven't had any movement on mine.. ordered 1st Sept, still expecting delivery for 7th December.. 

Im really hoping it comes forward with the diesels being cancelled :/ But I haven't had any update from Skoda to say that the order was confirmed or anything? Still waiting to hear back regarding the 17" upgrade too.. 

My dealer doesn't seem the best out there. 

:D

The dealer emailed me this morning, should have it for the long weekend!

I asked had it arrived in Ireland and he said it should land in the next day or two but I think he meant get to their showroom unless there is another boat coming in soon?

:thumbup:  Great !!

That looks like it, that arrived this morning.

No car carriers due into either Dublin or Cork for the next few days at least.

They can take about a week from port to dealer. From Dublin Port, they go to a holding area in Baldonnel and then are distributed from there.

Christmas is early for you this year Macburns !!

Ciao !

[ ps : make sure camera battery charged and lenses clean - we want pics !!! ]

• Like 1

:thumbup:  Great !!

That looks like it, that arrived this morning.

No car carriers due into either Dublin or Cork for the next few days at least.

They can take about a week from port to dealer. From Dublin Port, they go to a holding area in Baldonnel and then are distributed from there.

Christmas is early for you this year Macburns !!

Ciao !

[ ps : make sure camera battery charged and lenses clean - we want pics !!! ]

Fingers crossed so! 

Lots of pictures on the way  :D

• Like 1

Got an update from Warrington Skoda yesterday, my car is on a boat and will be in the UK today, he even incuded a picture of the ship that my car is on, which I thought was quite funny!

Got to go and sign the documents tonight!

• Like 4

Cheers lads!

@Dithane The dealer put the mudflaps on it, didn't pay extra for them.

Did the reg plates and surrounds this afternoon though, got them from Trevor at Eireplates. Great guy to deal with if you are looking for a pair.

Didn't come with a boot mat, that is up to the dealer to order as an accessory I think.

• Like 1

No More been delivered? 

My dealer has confirmed it will be sticking to its original schedule, not moved forwards at all, but I have managed to get the 17's added to the order so will hopefuilly at least look pretty sporty. 

No1 got a Monte in race blue hatch yet? 

No More been delivered?

My dealer has confirmed it will be sticking to its original schedule, not moved forwards at all, but I have managed to get the 17's added to the order so will hopefuilly at least look pretty sporty.

Mines being built next week. So hoping for end of november delivery.

Out of interest, how much did it cost to add the 17's?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

No More been delivered? 

Here's our car.

4b1983a0-4682-4cd7-bb9c-6ba53b14f7f2_zps

• Like 3