MIB Columbus ECE2015/2016 Maps Direct Download Link

It always is - it is the same with TomTom etc as well - the data is from the Q3 14 changes and then has to be verified and then compiled in to the different formats before release - it is a long process :)

Andyvee, if you happen to stumble upon the link to the latest version of the ROW map for Australia please post it. I'm currently running ROW2015.

When I type in my VIN number this is what I see:

ROW 2015
Subscription    Your maps will expire 5/25/2015     Extend
For downloading ROW 2015 (19,00GB)

Many thanks in advance.

Edited by vEnOmoz

Thanks a million for this mate. I've been following all your great work and I'm a big fan.

For future reference, can I ask if there is a particular logic behind the updated file name?

I suspect that this is the internal file version number. Good software practice would be to increment the version number every time you make a change even if that version never makes its way to the outside world.

I recall that last time Andy found V44 by looking at the download location directly but V45 became the released version.

Oh and Windows 7 seemed to unzip this fiolder OK - but we will see when I install it in the car.

Took me about 40 minutes to extract to the card, and about 40 minutes for the maps to update. You can start it off and just forget about it, even if you turn the engine off it continues for a while then shuts the Columbus down, it will resume from wherever it left off next time you turn it on.

• Like 1

I suspect that this is the internal file version number. Good software practice would be to increment the version number every time you make a change even if that version never makes its way to the outside world.

I recall that last time Andy found V44 by looking at the download location directly but V45 became the released version.

Oh and Windows 7 seemed to unzip this fiolder OK - but we will see when I install it in the car.

Don't think it is quite that simple as the EU maps have been incrementing the Pxx by 25 with each release (apart from when they messed the release of the Amundsen maps up last time) and the RoW ones seem to be incrementing by 10. There must be some logic behind it!

I just tried to update with the ROW version and got this message:

Error: no data available.

Please insert a source with software update data or check the source.

I extracted the zip file onto the root of the SD card (64GB SDXC C10). Any ideas?

Yes, it's in exFAT format. That's the only option when I try to format the card on Windows 7. Don't have a 32GB card lying around, will have to wait till tomorrow morning to get one!

RoW appears to be a valid archive with the metainfo in place.

Covers quite a few countries

Argentina

Australia

Bahrain

Botswana

Brazil

Brunei

Chile

India

Indonesia

Israel

Jordan

Kuwait

Malaysia

Mexico

Mozambic

Namibia

New Zealand

Oman

Phillipines

Qatar

Saudi Arabia

Singapore

South Africa

Thailand

Turkey

UAE

I tried the tool you suggested for the FAT32 format but it didn't work on the 64 GB card. I used MiniAide Fat32 formatter and that worked in formatting the card.

I then unpacked the zip file and tried the update again. I received the same error message. I will try to get a 32 GB card tomorrow and see if that works.

Thanks for the help mate.

My Columbus updated from a 64GB card without any issues.

I just followed the instructions from the installer and put it in the car.