Configurator back up!

Yeah been waiting weeks but im dissapointed. Can no longer add hawk alloys? And whats control of logistics and plus package all about?! You also cant add all the options shown in the brochure

Jeez, just for a laugh I configured a car to my current spec.

Just the £2800 increase then.... :(

• Like 1

Jono, is it definately too late to change order? Have you checked with your dealer? I too have a Scout on order due to be built next week and would also prefer the Trinity alloys. I've just emailed them to see if the order can be changed. Waiting to hear back.......

But, yours has lost £8,200 in residuals since you've had it

Just as well I bought one when I did, I would struggle to justify the additional cost now.

Just as well I bought one when I did, I would struggle to justify the additional cost now.

I think you'd struggle to justify buying one when the current PCH deals are so cheap now still not the petrols yet but, I've a while before my PCP is up. 

Do my eyes deceive me? No Elegance model available any more?

Is now called SE-L (guessing SE Luxury or something). No different but in name.

• Like 1