Chrome Wheel Trim

95fba510777270329464d805df7ac15f.jpg

Nice touch! Was not expecting this, booked the car in for a service and saw on the order sheet 'carry out recall - chrome wheel trim' I was expecting it to be the alloy wheel centre badges.

Also mentioned about the rattle at high speed 'in' the near side front door, which turned out to be a known issue with the dashboard end cover and has now been rectified.

Impressed with the customer service, can see why they have won that award for the past 5 years. Washed and hoovered too, bonus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by JoeFifty
  • Like 2

Sparshatts of Fareham

First time I have used them, absolutely will use them again, love the fact they picked me up from work to collect my car, my only complaint would be they picked me up in a Suzuki but hey, it gave me that 'my car is luxury compared to this' feeling! [emoji13]

• Like 2

Sparshatts of Fareham

First time I have used them, absolutely will use them again, love the fact they picked me up from work to collect my car, my only complaint would be they picked me up in a Suzuki but hey, it gave me that 'my car is luxury compared to this' feeling! [emoji13]

Yes, I had three cars from them, before moving away to Glos, top crew at Sparshatts.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...