Skoda Octavia Spare Wheel

Hi all new to the forum

just a quick question have just picked up a octavia vrs but for some reason it has no spare wheel, it doesn't have the standard alloys on

Do they normally have a full size spare wheel or just a space saver?

Thanks

Here she is

media.jpg

Edited by DazMann

They normally have full size spares. Depending on what size wheels you have on the car is to whether you can fit a spare of that size in the wheel well in the boot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As simspj said - they have a full size spare alloy wheel in the boot as standard. They look like 18" TT wheels - have you looked on eBay for spares? Should still fit in the spare wheel well as the circumference/diameter should be similar if it has the correct size tyres fitted.

Hi thanks, yes think there are replica TT wheels 18", will have a look around see if i can find something that will do the job, with a bit of luck i wont need it but you never know 

I had a 16" steel spare in my estate but then it did have 16" Elegance alloys on it lol. Now it has 5x17" vRS alloys [emoji2]

Rob my wagon comes with a 16" spare too, still got a brand new tyre on it never been used

When you say brand new tyre... i hope its not on it since factory??? Rubber over 5yrs sitting could be perishing?

• Like 1

When you say brand new tyre... i hope its not on it since factory??? Rubber over 5yrs sitting could be perishing?

Not if kept in a spare wheel well out the sun. :)

Dazmann - PM me if interested in my spare wheel. :)  I am heading up the M5 tomorrow evening, so could meet somewhere if not too far from Coventry.