Help me choose my next snow foam...

BTS22

No problem. I'll get that sorted Ben.

Assuming I find the cheap sample bottles in the garage of course;

anything else of interest in my recent reviews/tests?

...just let me know :thumbup:

Actually, I just finished KKD Blizzard Tutti Frutti at the weekend - so freshly opened Blizzard Peppermint sample prep'd for you Ben...

Anything else buddy?

11148739_10205411964713229_2684148258212

Actually, I just finished KKD Blizzard Tutti Frutti at the weekend - so freshly opened Blizzard Peppermint sample prep'd for you Ben...

Anything else buddy?

11148739_10205411964713229_2684148258212

Thanks very much Ste , looking forward to trying it.

Not sure about anything else,anything you recommend in your extensive collection?

I'll PM you as I've moved house, again!

Thanks very much Ste , looking forward to trying it.

Not sure about anything else,anything you recommend in your extensive collection?

I'll PM you as I've moved house, again!

Always a pleasure and never a chore....

Awaiting your details then.

Well I'm never one to force products on people; so what are you lacking or fancy a change with?

Mainly shampoo, QD's and waxes I've got most recently buddy.

Anything from the WaxPacks of interest? Let me know.

Always a pleasure and never a chore....

Awaiting your details then.

Well I'm never one to force products on people; so what are you lacking or fancy a change with?

Mainly shampoo, QD's and waxes I've got most recently buddy.

Anything from the WaxPacks of interest? Let me know.

I'm probably all good to be fair mate, I cant think of anything.

Going to be ordering some Definitive Wax QD though , the beading looks impressive !!

• Like 1

Going to be ordering some Definitive Wax QD though , the beading looks impressive !!

Sample pack went out to you yesterday buddy.

The Blizzard bottle plus 3 other samples. :)

On QD's.... the Auto Perfection Clarity is in there.... you might like that.

I was impressed with it and the 5L tub prices at AP are tempting too....plus discount code :happy:  ;)   :thumbup:

I think QD Pro was "out of stock" over the weekend Ben; shame missed out on the 10% discount.

Any sign of those samples arriving?

Apologies in advance if the packaging wasn't adequate - I did the best with what I had at the time. :thumbup:

Sample pack went out to you yesterday buddy.

The Blizzard bottle plus 3 other samples. :)

On QD's.... the Auto Perfection Clarity is in there.... you might like that.

I was impressed with it and the 5L tub prices at AP are tempting too....plus discount code :happy:  ;)   :thumbup:

Hi Ste,

Apologies for the late reply had a hectic weekend working away but came back to a royal mail slip.

Got the other half to collect it for me today.

Firstly, a huge thank you for the samples, you're a true gent. The extras were very much appreciated!

Used the KKD Blizzard tonight and i was very impressed, especially as i only used 50ml it cleaned very well and clung well. Can see me buying more of this.

Also used the KKD Tyresol sample which was also great, smelt good too! Cant fault any KKD product I've used so far so a massive thanks for putting me onto this brand!

It was all packaged perfectly mate as per usual!

Again a massive thanks, you're an absolute legend and a credit to this forum. 

• Like 2

Hi Ste,

Apologies for the late reply had a hectic weekend working away but came back to a royal mail slip.

Got the other half to collect it for me today.

Firstly, a huge thank you for the samples, you're a true gent. The extras were very much appreciated!

Used the KKD Blizzard tonight and i was very impressed, especially as i only used 50ml it cleaned very well and clung well. Can see me buying more of this.

Also used the KKD Tyresol sample which was also great, smelt good too! Cant fault any KKD product I've used so far so a massive thanks for putting me onto this brand!

It was all packaged perfectly mate as per usual!

Again a massive thanks, you're an absolute legend and a credit to this forum. 

No worries Ben - not a problem good sir!

As you well know - I use what works.... and KKD has been a great find and impressive resource.

Hardly a disappointing product in the range and Marc Linekar is always online for support with any queries.

Glad you are getting along with the samples... better you getting use of them than sitting in my garage. :rofl:  ;)  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Car Chem, BH Auto Foam, ValetPro pH Neutral and KKD Blizzard are all great and in my collection.

I do like KKD Blizzard, and most of the KKD range for sure :thumbup:

Tried the ValetPro pH Neutral foam and if I’m honest was not very impressed as it didn’t dwell for long, then tried Magifoam which was much better and cleaned equally as well.

I have now run out completely (OK I actually ran out months ago  :blush:  ) so I am looking to get some ASAP, how well do you rate the KKD Blizzard compared to the others I have tried? oh and where is the cheapest place to buy it? I usually buy it in 5ltrs so I want to be sure it is good before I splash out.

To a point I agree, but when it has all but disappeared from the car by the time you have done the whole car then if it’s no longer on the car then it cannot be loosening the dirt can it.

Magi foam always got the car cleaner for me (jet wash, foam, dwell, jet wash) leaving minimal dirt on the car needing removing.

I experimented with the dilution, in the end I was using twice as much as I needed to use of the Magifoam and getting poorer results (IIRC I was using over 2” of Valet Pro towards the end of the bottle)

We all have our personal favourites but for me it did nothing, whereas the Magifoam got the car almost clean, now if the Blizzard is even better I will be happy.

• Like 2

Having got my car now, I've ordered a pressure washer, foam bottle & bilt hamber Foam... Can't wait

Sounds good - looking forward to seeing it in action.

If you fancy a detailing day sometime soon - just shout.

Happy to help run through the basic stages on your new car..... :thumbup:

Sounds good - looking forward to seeing it in action.

If you fancy a detailing day sometime soon - just shout.

Happy to help run through the basic stages on your new car..... :thumbup:

Thanks, very kind, I may get in touch very soon as you are quite local.

Nice one

Which brand Pressure washer and Lance did you go for?

Im sure youre ok with techniques, but in case youre not...Have you read this:

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/safe-washing-and-drying.html

After doing a bit of research I went for a VAX VPW4B from Argos as this compared better than the similar priced Nilfisk & Karcher ones. I ordered a lance from eBay.

• Like 1

Interesting

What fitting type does the VAX have?

BTW.......If youre going to Samuir's

Why not call in here?..He only lives 200 yards away

Let me know

Don't worry..I don't charge for advice...LOL

Interesting

What fitting type does the VAX have?

BTW.......If youre going to Samuir's

Why not call in here?..He only lives 200 yards away

Let me know