VCDS - Coding Foglights as Coming Home Lights

Hi - Is there anyone close to the Andover, Hampshire area who can code Foglights as coming/leaving home lights. I need the lights (incl the DRLs) as it is dark where I live but wanted to save the xenons from wear and tear.

An extract from Andyvee's past post list the following code:

Foglights as coming home/leaving home lights

Controller 09 - Central Electronics

16 - Security Access - enter 31347

10 - Adaptations

(4)-Comfort illumination-Coming Home Leuchten - change to Foglight (Nebellicht)

Thank you

That tweak will use the fog lights and the head lights as CH/LH, after that you will need to disable the feature on both headlight adaptation channels as well.

• Like 1

That tweak will use the fog lights and the head lights as CH/LH, after that you will need to disable the feature on both headlight adaptation channels as well.

Thank you I did not realise that I thought changing the value at (4) to Nebellicht substituted the headlight for the foglight. Do you know the full tweak to disable the headlight but not the DRLs for coming/leaving lights?

Change the following channels:

(8)-Leuchte6ABL LC5-Lichtfunktion C 6 from Coming Home oder Leaving Home aktiv to not active

(8)-Leuchte7ABL RB1-Lichtfunktion C 7 from Coming Home oder Leaving Home aktiv to not active

For maximum illumination change the following channels for the LED DRL strip to be 100% brightness for CH/LH only - it wont affect any of the other operations (side light, DRL etc).

(10)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimmwert CD 2 from 35% to 100%

(10)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Dimmwert CD 3 from 35% to 100%

• Like 1