Girl in need with catalogue of issues so looking for compensation

Lots of advice given then the thread goes 'cold'.

Must admit the thread is a bit iffy IMHO - but what is pleasing is the contribution from a lot of members offering decent advice - well done Briskodians.  :clap:

• Like 3

Without saying what your problems are its impossible for anyone to gauge how much they would be willing to do or give you.

I had an issue with a £200 option which they then refunded me £200 for plus a tank of fuel for having to take the car there 3 or 4 times. If however your engine has blown up 4 times it might be a bit different.

Yes a case is open with skodauk, in terms of the issues involved I don't really want to go into them at the moment, I was just wanting to get a general idea of what sort of things they are know to have offered before. Yeah I know a couple of you have mentioned it depends on what issues are and I know that it the case but I wanted to find out what people have been offered in general just to get an idea.

Thanks for replies so far though

Update please, it doesn't take much!!