skoda headlights

You can get genuine OEM headlights off eBay for £40. I bought one last week. Absolutely no reason to doubt it isn't a genuine OEM headlight either. It actually had a broken clip which I have since repaired and the eBay seller let me have it for £10 because if this! Looks brilliant, only downside it it makes my other headlight look 10 times as old lol.

You can get genuine OEM headlights off eBay for £40. I bought one last week. Absolutely no reason to doubt it isn't a genuine OEM headlight either. It actually had a broken clip which I have since repaired and the eBay seller let me have it for £10 because if this! Looks brilliant, only downside it it makes my other headlight look 10 times as old lol.

Do you have a link to your seller please? As at that price I would happily replace both mine as they are now yellow.

Do you have a link to your seller please? As at that price I would happily replace both mine as they are now yellow.

Looks like the seller only has drivers side lights at the minute but this is who I bought mine from:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=131414809994&alt=web

• Like 1

Like Nafeun said above, I'd recommend this kit to wet sand and polish your existing lights;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/3M-Headlight-Restoration-Discoloured-Headlights/dp/B0078IHJ1K

Only 20 quid and they come up spanking!

Yes, did mine with that kit and they came up like new. Highly recommended.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Yes, did mine with that kit and they came up like new. Highly recommended.

Likewise I've gotten great results from that kit on dull pitted headlights.

It's also worth investing in something like this...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Surface-Sealant-Coating-Repellent-Glass/dp/B00A3S1RGU/ref=pd_sim_263_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=31vmLlHpNXL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR111%2C160_&refRID=19EWVR3MM6BKEJMN8ACC

to try and help keep them clean and clear in the future.

That kit above looks far better than just using wet and dry ( what grade lol). This could take the yellow off. What about the finish ? I think a lot have found doing this just go back to yellow again.

The kit even sums up the process into 3 stage, which I find quite interesting.

Well priced though so unless you actually have the components seperately ( like I do, handy having people who used to work for 3m isn't it ) its really decently priced.

Sand (take off the haresh layer) - Refine (remove the deepest scratches) - Polish (restore clarity).

Its basically a bit like paint finishing (e.g you can remove deep scratches with harsh abrasive but then left with swirls etc).

Although most "punters" vastly oversimplify this and quote "TCUT!" without really appreciating thats like 1 (****) product to do all 3 jobs above. You'll never get as a good a result as 3 seperate, and well balanced products doing each process/stage. Nice product.