octavia engine oil

I usually go for 5/30w with longlife spec (507.00). Though I'm sure 505.00 is probably ok.

This is the stuff I usually buy: "Petronas Engine Oil (Syntium 5000 AV 5w30 4ltr)" at £25/bottle.

If you've got a bit of storage space then it may be worth you looking at the larger containers as it's so much cheaper:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/362410-spotted-a-great-deal-on-50700-5w30-long-life-at-ecp-%C2%A3342-litre-25-litre-bottle/

Try your local TPS when they ask for a account number give them 225909 and tell them your from Briskoda club.

They told me to use their quantum oil i think it's 10/40w but its a sliver /purple bootle and for the last 20,000 it has run great. You might need to remind TPS that you get trade prices, last service for oil, air, diesel & oil filter they originally wanted £90+vat, After discount that came down to £52 inc Vat

thanks for help all sorted now and i feel happier knowing i gave the old gal the right stuff

What specifically did you go for in the end? Mine is starting to tell me it's coming up to that time again bahhhhhh (800 miles to go).