Amundsen plus vcds fail

tris90

After trying to activate my Bluetooth on a Amundsen plus through vcds thanks to mrburdon123 it would not work, I'm assuming there is no module then but was almost certain it was built in to these head units ?

It depends, it's never fitted in the Amundsen. However it is often included with the Amundsen+.

Easiest check is to pull the headunit out and look for a sticker which says MAC on it. If the MAC is all zeroes then you're out of luck!

• 2 weeks later...

After trying to activate my Bluetooth on a Amundsen plus through vcds thanks to mrburdon123 it would not work, I'm assuming there is no module then but was almost certain it was built in to these head units ?

. I got the dealer to actvate my bluetooth and then bought the Mic from a guy on here and fitted it dead easy and works a treat

• 2 weeks later...

Yes they'd just check to see if they could access Bluetooth. The best way to check and avoid any wasted time / expense is to (as said) pull the unit and look for the mac address sticker. That will tell you if you have bluetooth or not, and after that you're heading in the right direction.