Not been on for a few weeks...

Ad Lav

Congratulations :cocktail:​ , Now the hard work begins.....and it goes on for at least 30 years :yes:

• Like 1

Congratulations! Cant say i envy you... we have one 6month old and hes enough work!!!

All happy and healthy is the most important bit :thumbup:

Congratulation on your new addititions to your family

Perhaps Brisky could have a Dad and Baby forum to discuss things like Nappies etc :yes:

I staryed a new dads thread in january. Then didnt have time to write much in it :D its since alipped away into the abyss of pages.. cba searching for it!

Congratulations mate, how time flies. Seems like only yesterday you was being a PITA about changing your car (again) and mentioning the Dad wagon :rofl:

Big congratulations though fella and good luck to both of you. :thumbup:

Congratulations mate, how time flies. Seems like only yesterday you was being a PITA about changing your car (again) and mentioning the Dad wagon :rofl:

Big congratulations though fella and good luck to both of you. :thumbup:

Thanks Lee :)

Always liked to keep you on your toes with changing the car!

Touran has been brilliant, despite its size, it actually goes and handles really well - just a fat golf.

Hope to see you at a meet soon, I'll let you have a drive, it's a beast lol :rofl:

Thanks Lee :)

Always liked to keep you on your toes with changing the car!

Touran has been brilliant, despite its size, it actually goes and handles really well - just a fat golf.

Hope to see you at a meet soon, I'll let you have a drive, it's a beast lol :rofl:

Still wrestling with DVLA for my license mate, bloody nuisance.

If that comes off I will be parting with some dough for an RS :happy: