Cost of retrofit cruise control

I know it can be done as its been discussed on here at length. But does anyone know the rough cost of fitting cruise control to a non MFD superb?

It seems that on VAG cars the cost varies from £150 to £300 fitted.

A little old but a VAG forum thread and PH thread on the same question (Audi A5 - same unit as Superb I believe) here:

http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php/100737-VW-retro-fit-Cruise-control-for-a-decent-price!

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=941548

Dave

+1 for Tec1e but if your stalk is in two parts then you can get a CC stalk and swap it yourself (assuming your steering controller supports CC - get the car scanned with VCDS and check on the Ross Tech Wiki.

I paid £190 approx 5 years ago for VW dealer to retrofit on my Scirocco.

I think it was a new stalk and just a little bit of moon dust with the electrics.

If you have the right steering controller it is as cheap as a new CC stalk (I paid £25 for a used one for my Mk2 Octavia), about 2.5 hours in total (including 1 hour with battery disconnected and a little VCDS coding).

No magic involved!!!