Headlight Adjustment on dash not working

I have recently purchased a 2006 Octavia 1.9 PD 4x4 and I'm really happy with it.

When driving home from work last night I noticed the lights were Set extremely high, dipped lit like full and full illuminated to tops of the trees, I had a fair amount of weight in the boot (250-300KG) so I reached for the headlight adjustment knob and ... nothing did't move at all.

I'll Have a look later at setting them lower using the adjustment as in this post

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/153157-dipped-beam-height-adjustment-halogen/

Can some body give me a clue where to start fixing the controllable adjusters. I'm hoping its a fuse issue as neither headlight moves. 

Thanks Silver :thumbup: , that's got the Drivers side moving, I'll have to wait for it to go dark before I can check the near side. (I can't reach the switch and watch it at the same time)

I guess the fuse box layout is for LHD I'd checked the second from the right and it tested ok so assumed there must be one somewhere else. it was only going back to it this afternoon I remembered the schematic was mirrored.  :dull:

I don't mind the suspension, It felt relatively stiff compared to the 406 estate