Breaking (another) Seat Ibiza PD130 - (UPDATED - 04/01/2017)

badger89

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry, rules been updated?

Nope, always been the case since day 1 to my knowledge :)  Can only bump if you are updating the details in post 1 - so effectively if you were lowering prices nothing wrong with copy/pasting post 1 so people see latest prices,  That sort of thing.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do you have that boost pipe still? The bottom one off the intercooler, and the window motor? I would be interested in both.

Don't think anyone has tried to fit the Ibiza window motor to a Fabia so I will give it a buzz. The world is running short on Fabia ones!

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

I have both window motors but no boost pipes left. The part numbers is the same as the Fabia and Polo, so should fit.

http://www.partsbase.org/search/?num=6q1959801a

Yeah the only difference is the Fabia one is a 6Q2 rather than 6Q1 I think. I think mine is Anyhooo. Got me wondering now.

Would you be able to post the drivers one? I can collect it Friday if need be but can't get my window shut, which isn't the most insurance friendly situation.

Yup. Dropping my daughter off at Uni on Friday at Warwick.

I won't be around until late at night, so postage will probably be best.

You can remove the door card and motor, wind the window up manually using the cog and reinstall the motor to keep it secure.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...