KTM Psycopath Rams A Biker With A Lorry......

FUBAR

I am struggling to understand what mental issues this absolute freak of nature has, to go and do this! 

Two part special, first being a weirdo KTM biker trying to play at being a holy rider and or wannabee traffic police, then second part same rider spotting biker while driving his lorry and intentionally colliding with him..... :o With the smerk at end of second video,

I would have gotten into trouble likely for what would be described in court as a 'brutal retaliation', to be honest.....  :punch:

Am I understanding right? The guy with the camera in the first video was the subject of an automotive assault by the other biker?

If so, then that's not acceptable behaviour, but he deserves to be charged for his riding as well IMO!

Just knew you would be along Fab.  It makes me wonder how you get the time to be on here.  No wonder you can never get a plumber when you want one they are all on the web looking at stuff. :D

I don't think I would have been chatting to the biker all that time about what my riding was like!  As for the lorry driver well I sincerely hope his Boss has been directed towards YouTube.

Just knew you would be along Fab. It makes me wonder how you get the time to be on here. No wonder you can never get a plumber when you want one they are all on the web looking at stuff. :D

I don't think I would have been chatting to the biker all that time about what my riding was like! As for the lorry driver well I sincerely hope his Boss has been directed towards YouTube.

I just check my phone between jobs :D

Mobile site is far too quick n easy haha

Am I understanding right? The guy with the camera in the first video was the subject of an automotive assault by the other biker?

If so, then that's not acceptable behaviour, but he deserves to be charged for his riding as well IMO!

The blokes trying to get away from someone trying to pull him off his bike, while I dont agree with some of his riding, nor would I replicate it normally, when you're being chased that instinct takes over. 

Just knew you would be along Fab.  It makes me wonder how you get the time to be on here.  No wonder you can never get a plumber when you want one they are all on the web looking at stuff. :D

I don't think I would have been chatting to the biker all that time about what my riding was like!  As for the lorry driver well I sincerely hope his Boss has been directed towards YouTube.

This was a guy (goto10) over on Bike Chat Forum. He had the altercation in the first video and posted about it then had the smash with the lorry later on, a few weeks later I think. He then realised when walking his dog that the bloke trying to pull him off in the first clip and the bloke in the lorry were not only the same person but lived a few houses round the corner from him! 

It went to court and sadly the bloke in the lorry argued that he didnt intend to hit/squash the Goto10, the court didnt believe he recognised who was on the bike, even though he was wearing the same gear, same bike and local to where they both lived, and got away with careless driving instead of dangerous driving. The smile on his face after he takes him off makes me want to smash him in the nose and I dont even know the bloke.

Edited by matt1chelski
  • Like 1

So you lecture somebody on how vulnerable you are on a bike, then deliberately knock them off with your lorry. Struggling to see the logic there, somehow. If he always makes manoeuvres like the original right turn (from a straight on only lane) that annoyed KTM man originally it was only a matter of time before he ended up on his arse anyway though.

I cant understand why youd want to try to stop someone if you dont agree with their riding style?

I wouldnt of gone past at those traffic lights either, or overtaken in most those places, or even tried to get away tbh, but i see people doing stuff i wouldnt all the time, i dont try n pull em over n pull em off their bike lol.

Unless its a cover up because he realised hes on camera?

He'll only do that to the wrong person once.

A couple of bikers in know would of had him flat on his back for trying to pull em off like that lol. And there will be soo many like that too.

Edited by fabiamk2SE
  • Like 1

I cant understand why youd want to try to stop someone if you dont agree with their riding style?

Me neither, but (as we've discussed previously) there's no shortage of bellends out there, lol. The original right turn was stupid, but KTM man seems like he has issues, lol.

• Like 2

Personally thought lots of his riding was aggressive and taking chances and was not really filtering more undertaking especially the first set of lights. And yes I have a full bike licence and would not filter like he was.

Lorry was out of order but matey seems hell bent on filtering the smallest of gaps were a 2 min wait wouldn't hurt. IMHO

• Like 1

Go steady.

Probably buy a GoPro as your savior lol.

I already have one. Bought one of pre HD ones a few years ago as an impulse buy (got it at cost price through work). I used it about three times, then it's sat in its box ever since, lol. I meant to stick it on Ebay, but since the newer versions came out it'll be worth peanuts now.

• Like 1

Personally thought lots of his riding was aggressive and taking chances and was not really filtering more undertaking

How much of that was down to feeling threatened, and wanting to get away though? The original right turn that sparked it all off was bloody stupid though.

How much of that was down to feeling threatened, and wanting to get away though? The original right turn that sparked it all off was bloody stupid though.

I thought exactly that.

He'd of been better off not running away and pulling over, with his cam on, on a busy road. Imo.

Speeding around the traffic and technically IMHO carrying out an undertake manoeuvre at the very first lights gets motorcycles a bad reputation and really cheeses me off.

All it would of taken was for one of those cars in front of him, to decide to go straight on at the first lights as they were in the wrong lane and he would of been off, screaming obscenities at the careless car driver. There was no need for him to carry out that IMHO dangerous manoeuvre.

I'm the first to move to the left in my car on most roads to allow a motorcycle past to aid his progress but pushing through very small gaps or undertaking annoys the hell out of me.

The second clip, looks like matey in the truck recognises the biker as he stopped his truck in the outside lane for no real reason other than to block the bike.

Edited by Defenderben

Wow, proper pair of nutters there. Some nutty riding coupled with an even nutter wannabee traffic officer.

No excuse for the riding but no need for the other bell end to get involved.

What was the biker thinking trying to squeeze past the truck. Wow.

They deserve each other.

• Like 1

Scary thing watching that again is as the driver is adjusting his wide angle mirror back, it is because he caught the riders head with it. It pivots on the arm it's attached to dead centre of mirror, a cm or two further and he could have caught him square on and snapped his neck. I really wouldn't like to meet that driver doing something like that on me.... I'd pick up so many bad habits in prison :( 

• Like 1