DPF removal.....

I'm SURE this has been asked before, but I couldn't find the topic....

I'm considering having the dpf internals removed, along with the ecu tweak and remap....

Question.... How much should I expect to pay for this work... Ballpark? Just so I can gauge any quotes.

Thanks!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I was quoted £200 to knock the guts out of mine. I'm gonna do it myself then whip it to shark for a map when I get the chance.

200 just for someone to use a hammer and chisel I cannot justify.

Least you have a figure now ha

I was quoted £200 to knock the guts out of mine. I'm gonna do it myself then whip it to shark for a map when I get the chance.

200 just for someone to use a hammer and chisel I cannot justify.

Least you have a figure now ha

Will it still be able to drive there after you have smashed it out ?

Will it still be able to drive there after you have smashed it out ?

It will mate yeah as long as it doesn't try a regeneration then ill have white smoke. Just a case of keeping revs down whilst travelling.

Maybe an error code too? Not 100% like but I can't surely do much damage driving for 45 mins unless someone knows otherwise.

• 4 weeks later...

I have hears good things about EcoTune. I guy I know had his DPF done and a stage 1 with a mod to run his 11 plate 3 series coupe big engine not sure which on veg oil a few years back. His car is really nice to drive now. He went there from Suffolk especially to have it done.

I have hears good things about EcoTune. I guy I know had his DPF done and a stage 1 with a mod to run his 11 plate 3 series coupe big engine not sure which on veg oil a few years back. His car is really nice to drive now. He went there from Suffolk especially to have it done.

They get a fantastic name for BMW tuning.