She needs a name Octy 2012 VRS TDI

touraneenajames

Hi all, 

Got my first VAG car 2 weeks ago with this forum playing a big part in my purchasing decision and so far I love it. Have had a history of mainly Jap stuff and the odd BWM. Decided to open a tread here for some advice, suggestions, comments etc and just to show it off :D.

It was completely standard when I got it aside from the black neptunes which I love (the first car I've owned where changing the wheels won't be top of the list).

Added the splitter over the weekend and wrapped the eyebrows in carbon look but one blew off under "enthusiastic" driving today so I've just ordered another black set. I'm going to wrap the grille surround soon and add a rear diffuser. Other suggestions would be welcome and if anyone knows a decent place to get a map done in Ireland would be much appreciated. Some pics below and apologies I haven't gotten around to serious detailing yet. Looking forward to chatting with you all. James

Also this car was an English import so wondering was it anybodies from here?

20150817_184217.jpg

20150817_184209.jpg

20150817_184855.jpg

20150817_184200.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

First time logging in here for a while, didn't realise there had been replies my bad thought the tread had got lost and didn't realise was such an active forum, I have also been sidelined in a 3d printer build and a Yamaha Banshee build so times been tight,

It's now for sale as I got myself a nice new job so upgrading to a BM....nah getting a 17 plate one of these cos hands down best car I've ever owned, few mods since last time main one being the front grill, which I love (Looks nice and mean). Hoping to get black again next time and follow a similar pattern. Also some added some drilled and grooved discs. There's a link to the add below (not sure if totally allowed here on this thread apologies mods if not)

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/skoda-octavia-vrs-low-mileage-2012-170bhp/16671355

YTJjYTA4NGIxNDk3NmFjZmZiOTg0NTM4NDEwNjU5ZTPCBpMYH7qoyotlbWsgeqFoaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b184Mjc1MTg5OXx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

• 1 year later...

With sadness it's gone and unfortunately as previously thought i didn't end up getting another. Great car the octy and I couldn't fault it but I wanted something a bit mad so I took the plunge and got myself an i30n performance.