Remapped and immobiliser cracked ECU

Has anyone used one of these before? It is an interesting read, worth a punt at less than £100..?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=271958127523&globalID=EBAY-GB

Yes no problems and its a better remap than was previously on, its smooth.. the guy was also really helpful answering a number of my questions.

• Like 2

Cool, thank you. The only thing putting me off this one is the lack of immobiliser. I might try it for a while and if I get on with it, ask if he can do my original ECU which would retain the immobiliser system.

One other hung actually - how progressive do you find the torque delivery? And are you using a standard clutch? Thanks.

It is smooth, its not harsh. But yes i have a uprated clutch. You should pm him about retaining your immo, the guy seems knowledgeable. he understood everything i was asking certainly not a ebay cowboy! Maybe you can buy one fit it, send yours to him, he can retain the immo, send back etc.

My thoughts exactly - I think that will be what I'll do. Ive just seen that he offers another service too whereby you send your original ECU to him, he uploads the necessary data and then sends it back.

Many thanks for your opinion. It's always nice to hear a reassuring review.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...